Thoughts on Manhattan PM?

1. Curious what the general consensus is on this purse? I have loved it since I saw Uma with it :nuts: Think it's a classic piece or too trendy? Does it have lasting power?

2. i like it.
    I think it is a classic but not like the speedy.

3. Love it, it looks so professional !

4. Hmm, what if I don't dress up much, can I still use the Manhattan?

5. i actually really like that bag. might be the only LV bag i'll ever buy sometime in the future. looks great to me. i think it could be a classic.

6. I agree, it does look very professional :amuse: I think it's a beautiful bag.

7. by professional do you guys mean to work only? Maybe it's too dressy for casual wear?

8. I wouldn't say it's the best LV bag to go with jeans and a T-shirt, but you could still carry it. I think the gold hardware and the shape of the bag dresses it up a bit.

9. I love that bag

10. i agree. it's a beautiful bag. it does look professional but i think you can still wear it with jeans, just not a regular t-shirt. i've seen women wear it with jeans and a cute blouse or collared shirt.

11. I love it, its definatly on my list of LV's i'd like to buy one day, its a really beautiful design.

12. I think it's going to be too fancy for me then, thanks everyone!!

13. I like it but IMO IRL I think the GM looks better.

14. I love the PM better than the GM. It's a beautiful bag :love:

15. I definitely think you can wear it with jeans. Go for it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice