Thoughts on Manhattan PM?

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
Oz
Curious what the general consensus is on this purse? I have loved it since I saw Uma with it :nuts: Think it's a classic piece or too trendy? Does it have lasting power?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
big apple
i actually really like that bag. might be the only LV bag i'll ever buy sometime in the future. looks great to me. i think it could be a classic.

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
Twinklette said:
by professional do you guys mean to work only? Maybe it's too dressy for casual wear?
I wouldn't say it's the best LV bag to go with jeans and a T-shirt, but you could still carry it. I think the gold hardware and the shape of the bag dresses it up a bit.

jstreete

. . .
O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
i agree. it's a beautiful bag. it does look professional but i think you can still wear it with jeans, just not a regular t-shirt. i've seen women wear it with jeans and a cute blouse or collared shirt.

JoeyJo21

Jan 27, 2006
UK
I love it, its definatly on my list of LV's i'd like to buy one day, its a really beautiful design.