Thoughts on lady dior microcannage?

misszhou

O.G.
Oct 9, 2012
Hi everyone ive been looking for input for this LD microcannage? If you have one, pls share your thoughts on this bag (wear and tear)
I plan to use it daily with jeans / midi dress ... picture is for reference only found it on google (not mine)

images (6).jpeg

Ive had this LD for a while along with a couple microcannage Dioramas and they seem virtually indestructible. No issues with scratches, water spots, color transfer or anything else so far. these are my go-tos anytime I’m going somewhere that I don’t want to baby my bag. Plus Dior makes such beautiful metallics. I highly recommend
1606533945838.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 880 and averagejoe
Ive had this LD for a while along with a couple microcannage Dioramas and they seem virtually indestructible. No issues with scratches, water spots, color transfer or anything else so far. these are my go-tos anytime I’m going somewhere that I don’t want to baby my bag. Plus Dior makes such beautiful metallics. I highly recommend
View attachment 4916007
Does the metallic peel off quickly?

Agreed with the above comments. I have a Diorama in silver microcannage and it's easily one of my most hard-wearing bags. Funny because it's also my most expensive. That bag is a tank.