Thoughts Body Contouring, HD, VASER, Sexyline Liposuction in Thailand?

SassyJj

Jun 13, 2022
Hi Everyone, I haven't find information on this topic, hence I started a thread here,, feel free to share your experience or your upcoming journey, I know most of the discussion here are mainly for Seoul PS. Kudos to them, I had great experience with them for face surgeries.

I have been searching for VASER Liposuction in Thailand and SK. Not much info in SK,. I find many interesting options in Thailand. There's botch jobs everywhere even in the most advanced country like the US,, all comes down to luck and the hand of skilled doctors. We all are here to help each other. I read Thailand are more skilled in body contouring so I like to hear more if anyone like to share

Has anyone approach or experience VASER Liposuction in Art Clinic, Rattinan, Wansiri, Amara clinic ? pls share, so far Amara Clinic and Rattinan has been very responsive .. Their cost went from ridiculous absurd to quite fair.. I do get worried when it is so low in price as I do not want to get botched or uneven bumps post surgeries

Thank you

Reactions: 6098Sophia
I'm in Australia and I'm looking into Vaser lipo in either Korea, Singapore or Thailand. Let me know if you find anyone reputable!
There are many in Thailand and Singapore, depends on cost you like to spend. Pls do extensive research.. I had mine done in Bkk. If you prefer consult in English,, you can find more in reputable hospital.. I had mine translate from Thai to English which is time consuming but I don't mind.
Try Rattinan,, they do consultation in English. I consulted with them as well but I didn't go with them just different criterisa

Reactions: 6098Sophia
There are many in Thailand and Singapore, depends on cost you like to spend. Pls do extensive research.. I had mine done in Bkk. If you prefer consult in English,, you can find more in reputable hospital.. I had mine translate from Thai to English which is time consuming but I don't mind.
Try Rattinan,, they do consultation in English. I consulted with them as well but I didn't go with them just different criterisa
Thanks so much for replying. What or where is BKK?