Thoughts about this boy?

Mypassion

Jan 14, 2015
8CD89721-F722-4207-AEC4-3A0479B74DA2.jpeg 9E2E2D03-14DF-4612-87B1-5211B83DBA64.jpeg :heart::heart:I know it is a matter of personal
taste..
But I’m always courious and interested to hear what you all think.
Is it a:yes::tup:
Or:no::tdown:
However I think the pictures does not present the bag in the best way,
it has a two toned hardwear( light gold/ silver)
Small studs all over and some tweed.
Thank you:heart::heart::heart:

A13BA460-E1E0-4687-A225-6623BDBD9C34.jpeg I have bought to many bags already..
I was at the chanel store today and my lovely SA had reserved a small classic square bag in green..
then she took out this boy bag to show me..
I know it is totally 2 different bags and not possible to compare..
On the other hand I wanted a bag that will stand out against more plain outfits....
I ended up going home with the green bag..
But now im not sure..:sad:
Help!!!!!​

View attachment 4009325 I have bought to many bags already..
I was at the chanel store today and my lovely SA had reserved a small classic square bag in green..
then she took out this boy bag to show me..
I know it is totally 2 different bags and not possible to compare..
On the other hand I wanted a bag that will stand out against more plain outfits....
I ended up going home with the green bag..
But now im not sure..:sad:
Help!!!!!​
love the color of this

Reactions: MochaJen
I love the green so much! As far as the Boy is concerned, I think it’s beautiful and it will definitely make a statement. I would love to see it in person.

If you ended up getting the Boy, would you be exchanging the mini or getting in addition to?

I love the green so much! As far as the Boy is concerned, I think it’s beautiful and it will definitely make a statement. I would love to see it in person.

If you ended up getting the Boy, would you be exchanging the mini or getting in addition to?
Thank you so much for your response!
Well.. I went to the boutique today to get one bag..and that was the green one.. but after seeing this boy :sad:
I bought to much these past months already..
My thought is to exchange the mini..but in worst case scenario I could get both...

Thank you so much for your response!
Well.. I went to the boutique today to get one bag..and that was the green one.. but after seeing this boy :sad:
I bought to much these past months already..
My thought is to exchange the mini..but in worst case scenario I could get both...

I know the feeling. I was a little out of control in the past few months.

So speaking more practically instead, which bag does your gut tell you that you will get the most wear out of? That may be the way to go.

I know the feeling. I was a little out of control in the past few months.

So speaking more practically instead, which bag does your gut tell you that you will get the most wear out of? That may be the way to go.
Well i think the black boy will go with my wardrobe.. however I have a lot of bag options so I want to go for the one that Is most beautiful...
not easy and I sound very confused :hrmm:

If I saw someone on the streets with the boy, I would do a double take and admire it. If I saw someone with the green cf, I would say to my husband that the color was pretty.