Thought on Heloise East West medium Satchel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Does anyone have this bag? Id like to see some pics or just hear your opinions on it...:smile:
    I am getting this bag in the dark brown from BG for almost 70% off the actual price of 2000/!!!:yahoo:
    But I wanted to know if its a classic, spacious bag thatll be as iconic as the other Chloe Bags. I believe people have had issues with handles on the Heloise before. Please help and thanks in advance!!

Here's a link:
    http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod34870035&eItemId=prod34870035&searchType=SALE&parentId=cat205700&icid=&rte=%252Fcommon%252Fstore%252Fcatalog%252Ftemplates%252FET1.jhtml%253Fva%253Dt%2526N%253D4294967071%2526st%253Ds

2. I currently own 2 Heloise, the regular bowler size in blue, and the tote with shoulder strap in Chestnut, so far, no problems - it's a great style and the leather is beautiful. It seems to be staying in Chloe's current status.

3. the leather on the heloise style is pretty fab. I have a bowler & shoulder strap version - same as llson above. Love them both. The style has had reasonable staying power so far - and 70% off - great deal!

4. thanks for the help! I saw both your bags- they look fabulous! This is my first chloe and am sooper excited abt it!

5. I think it's a great bag, I love the heloise and all it's variations!

that dark brown is a stunning colour too, congrats! :smile:

6. Great bag! I have the tote with shoulder strap in Chestnut, too, and the leather is thick and wonderful! I just love the braided handles and so far have not had any issues.

7. Aspiring - Did you end up getting this bag? I just ordered it this weekend and am eager to see what it looks like IRL.

8. its a big bag -mine was mocha- nice color :smile: my issue was the bag was really big- cldnt use it as n evening bag- a good caRRY OR EVERYDAY BAG THO...
    I RETURNED IT N GOT THE SMALLER satchel but i must say i miss the bigger one at times!

9. I think the handle problem is no more. Heloise is my favorite Chloe, so I love it. That shape does not look good on me, but if it suits you you can't go wrong for that price.

10. I think I have the exact same bag as that one but I didnt know it was called east west satchel. Just knew it was diffrent from normal Heloise. Anyways it is a great bag.
    [​IMG]

11. I love your Heloise Miss Evil - the leather is gorgeous! Am trying to find one to add to my collection - a classic Heloise with shoulder straps. I have the hobo in nutmeg and it is my favourite ever bag - and I have lots!!!!!
    Congratulations on your new Chloe aspiring4peace

12. Miss Evil - I love your bag ... mine just came in and it looks alot bigger than that. I had tried one on at the store but this is definately not the same one! Mine has two zippers on top ... If I fill it up with all the stuff I normally carry it will be waaaay to big. It goes back to Neiman's today and my hunt for the perfect brown bag continues :sad: