Thought on Heloise East West medium Satchel

Jan 3, 2009
Hi Does anyone have this bag? Id like to see some pics or just hear your opinions on it...:smile:
I am getting this bag in the dark brown from BG for almost 70% off the actual price of 2000/!!!:yahoo:
But I wanted to know if its a classic, spacious bag thatll be as iconic as the other Chloe Bags. I believe people have had issues with handles on the Heloise before. Please help and thanks in advance!!

Here's a link:
http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/stor...FET1.jhtml%3Fva%3Dt%26N%3D4294967071%26st%3Ds

I currently own 2 Heloise, the regular bowler size in blue, and the tote with shoulder strap in Chestnut, so far, no problems - it's a great style and the leather is beautiful. It seems to be staying in Chloe's current status.

the leather on the heloise style is pretty fab. I have a bowler & shoulder strap version - same as llson above. Love them both. The style has had reasonable staying power so far - and 70% off - great deal!

Great bag! I have the tote with shoulder strap in Chestnut, too, and the leather is thick and wonderful! I just love the braided handles and so far have not had any issues.

its a big bag -mine was mocha- nice color :smile: my issue was the bag was really big- cldnt use it as n evening bag- a good caRRY OR EVERYDAY BAG THO...
I RETURNED IT N GOT THE SMALLER satchel but i must say i miss the bigger one at times!

I think I have the exact same bag as that one but I didnt know it was called east west satchel. Just knew it was diffrent from normal Heloise. Anyways it is a great bag.
Heloise.jpg

I love your Heloise Miss Evil - the leather is gorgeous! Am trying to find one to add to my collection - a classic Heloise with shoulder straps. I have the hobo in nutmeg and it is my favourite ever bag - and I have lots!!!!!
Congratulations on your new Chloe aspiring4peace

Miss Evil - I love your bag ... mine just came in and it looks alot bigger than that. I had tried one on at the store but this is definately not the same one! Mine has two zippers on top ... If I fill it up with all the stuff I normally carry it will be waaaay to big. It goes back to Neiman's today and my hunt for the perfect brown bag continues :sad: