Those Who Bought BOTH Slim and Regular JUC Bracelets

Emily1830

O.G.
Jul 26, 2013
I noticed on YouTube and elsewhere some people who have bought BOTH the Slim AND regular JUC bracelets. I was curious why and how you decided on both.

Which ones did you purchase (metal, diamonds or no diamonds)? Which one did you get first?

Why did you get both? Did you end up keeping both, or selling one?

If you kept both, which one do you wear more?

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share I ended up buying the regular JUC bracelet with diamonds! I also sent in my slim plain one for repair as it is slightly warped (see picture).

I was debating whether to keep both or sell the slim. For now, I will keep both (anyway, the slim is in the boutique for repair) since they look totally different to me. The slim is casual, discreet, and light. It is more of a stacking piece. The regular with diamonds is a bold statement/forever piece. Perhaps later down the line I may sell the slim, but I think I’ll use both for different purposes. So in the end I answered my own question. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.

Attachments

• 0E5BC8C1-836F-4653-8C22-ACE76095B914.jpeg
    0E5BC8C1-836F-4653-8C22-ACE76095B914.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 176
  • F1918E3F-3CEA-4E24-A699-73CD5C962CE2.jpeg
    F1918E3F-3CEA-4E24-A699-73CD5C962CE2.jpeg
    193.9 KB · Views: 185
  • EE6CF43D-EBB1-4D63-BC2C-88117C109E34.jpeg
    EE6CF43D-EBB1-4D63-BC2C-88117C109E34.jpeg
    237.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 4876BDC9-4844-458F-8B7A-0B22A2D6DC98.jpeg
    4876BDC9-4844-458F-8B7A-0B22A2D6DC98.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 185
Hi everyone! I just wanted to share I ended up buying the regular JUC bracelet with diamonds! I also sent in my slim plain one for repair as it is slightly warped (see picture).

I was debating whether to keep both or sell the slim. For now, I will keep both (anyway, the slim is in the boutique for repair) since they look totally different to me. The slim is casual, discreet, and light. It is more of a stacking piece. The regular with diamonds is a bold statement/forever piece. Perhaps later down the line I may sell the slim, but I think I’ll use both for different purposes. So in the end I answered my own question. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.
Congrats! your pics are gorgeous! Love the combo with the VCA too! Am so happy you got it! I would love to see the two together if you ever decide to do that! :biggrin:

Reactions: Emily1830

Congratulations! So pretty on you!

Your new bracelet is beautiful on you!
I do have both slim and regular JUCs and I love wearing them by themselves or separately. I have noticed that I wear the slim one almost everyday as it is so lightweight and comfortable.
As for the regular JUC, I prefer wearing it by itself instead of stacking with other bracelets.
I also recently bought the thin love and though I'm not much of a 'stacker', I think they all go very well together! (Pics attached)

Attachments

• 20220102_135759.jpg
    20220102_135759.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 152
  • 20220102_135750.jpg
    20220102_135750.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 150
  • 20220102_141320.jpg
    20220102_141320.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 136
I do have both slim and regular JUCs and I love wearing them by themselves or separately. I have noticed that I wear the slim one almost everyday as it is so lightweight and comfortable.
As for the regular JUC, I prefer wearing it by itself instead of stacking with other bracelets.
I also recently bought the thin love and though I'm not much of a 'stacker', I think they all go very well together! (Pics attached)
You make want one of each also!! Beautiful!

Congratulations!!! And I agree, don’t rush in selling and I do vote to keep both!

Thank you for posting!! I totally agree with your points. Which one did you get first out of curiosity?

Congratulations. It’s lovely. I have regular with diamonds too but I originally went in and bought the small. I think I had it maybe 1-2 days and knew it wasn’t the right one for me. Went back and exchanged for classic with diamonds. I do stack it and wear it alone. Enjoy! Looks beautiful.