Thomas sabo charm club

I think they look really cute! I've never heard of them before but they have some really nice designs. Thanks for the info, I might look into them as I'm desperate for a charm bracelet.

I went to a Thomas Sabo store at Beverly Center near Beverly Hills. The charms are very cute and so easy to attach. There are a lot of ways to wear his charms. The Asian theme charms are very popular. Since I love charms, I plan to start a bracelet!

Hi! Thomas Sabo rocks! He has only one store in the US. There was talk of a NYC location but the rent was high....so they are still looking. I bought my items in Paris at Printemps. I really like his uni-sex line.....the black cz's.....you can see them on his site. It's harder to buy the rest of his collection.....you have to call the LA based store. Their return policy is very restrictive....so make sure its what you want. Also, the collections are pricey at times....so to be stuck with something you thought you'd like can be a huge problem. I am going to Paris in March and plan to visit the booth and look at some new pieces that I couldn't commit to without seeing....I hook my charks on a vintage jet strand.....Sabo needs to expand in the US!

I love Thomas Sabo Charm Club. I have the Necklace and some Charms. His new collection is :love: Can't wait to buy some of the new stuff.

Attachments

• 35465.jpg
    35465.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 450
  • 35466.jpg
    35466.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 472
  • 35469d.JPG
    35469d.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 421
  • 35471.jpg
    35471.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 517
  • 35474.jpg
    35474.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 445
I stumbled across this line a couple months ago - they have one little boutique in my area that sell them - they are so cute! I don't wear them as a bracelet though, I wear them on a necklace. For Canadian collectors, there is a great online store that sells them www.mjmjewellery.com. They are based out of Montreal - I have ordered 2 from them and both excellent transactions. Plus they send you coupon codes for 10% of your purchase, which you can apply to your next purchase. And shipping is free (in canada, not sure about the US).

Really cute charms, especially the little purses! Here are the ones I have - (the clover is my favourite - it is super sparkly)!

Attachments

• charm1.jpg
    charm1.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 450
  • charm4.jpg
    charm4.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 416
  • charm2.jpg
    charm2.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 426
  • charm5.jpg
    charm5.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 534
I love his charms!!! i got it when i was in Malaysia! I got a necklace and three charms attached to it! I'll try to post a pic later on. it has the tour Eiffel, a camellia and pink heart with love on it!! I love Paris and the camellia represents my love for Chanel :smile: