This one's for you, Shamrock!! **PICS

Hey girl!
Who doesn't love a black bbag - especially with leather like that! Damn, that's one hot bag!!!
Let us know what Nordies has in stock! Oooo... EB... I say go for it!

Hey girlie!! :yahoo:I just got back from nordys and they have a whole bunch of hobos bbg pink sgh, sky blue sgh, cafe ggh, jaune sgh, violet sgh and more. They also had city sgh and brief sgh in EB! I tell you, EB must be the most gorgeous shade of blue that i've seen. IMHO it's better than turquoise '05. I didn't want gh, so I called balny and found an rh city there. I'm still thinking about it though... Not sure about the fading factor.. OOOH they also had 2 sahara cities, 1 sahara day, 3 mastic day, mogano pt and day, 1 tomato 1st (wished it was a city), a jaune step, black city and brief with sgh, a bbg city and brief sgh, and couple of pine pieces. And how can I forget skye blue day.. It was sooo purty too!!!:yes:

Oh no pinaygirl!! Didn't you purchase a caramel(or was that cognac or chocolate) a couple months back?? You sold her too??:crybaby:
it was a cognac twiggy and yes she's sold too. but that's the beauty of bbags right?? you can buy and sell them with no problem... :P:tup: I guess I need new colors, and I'm eyeing that camel 2006 pt on e**y :graucho: