THIS is why I HATE saving for a new bag...

Which Messenger bag....

• Mini Lin Angele

• Damier Bloomsbury PM

• Damier Bloomsbury GM

Results are only viewable after voting.

Love LV

Love LV
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
Does anyone else have this problem?

I'm saving for a bag-the Damier Bloomsbury (PM), but the longer it takes to save for it the more my mind changes until I get soooo confused I don't know what I want! :nuts:

Let's use this thread to vent sympathize and/or share similar stories. Oh and please help me decide what to do too!

Problem: Looking for a messenger bag and I like the Bloomsbury (now not sure PM or GM) and the Mini Lin Angele (Ebene). And I'm looking to purchase the messenger bag by May/June.

Please help, vote on the poll and give reasons why for your choice!!

I'm a fan of big bags, so I chose the Bloomsbury GM. I don't really like the Mini Lin so much either.

I've been saving for a while too, and I can't make up my mind as to what I should purchase next. Haha! I think I came out of the Louis Vuitton store four times very confused with a very quizzical look on my face. I understand how you are feeling!

I voted for the mini lin angele which is one I keep debating adding to my wish list. It is such a sophisticated looking messenger bag. I'm sure bloomsbury gm will get more votes (anything in pm seems to be less popular on this forum so I don't anticipate that getting all the votes) -- I think angele is an unsung hero...a lovely bag that is just less popular around here. That would be my first choice.

I tried on the Bloomsbury GM and I was very impressed at how it is styled. There is plenty of room, but it still sits nice against the body. I love the way the canvas is pleated and the extra compartments. It is a great bag and gets my vote.

I like the Bloomsbury PM. I think it is adorable.

I understand about the saving/confusion. However, I just use the time to feverishly create wishlists, rearrange it, cross things off and then start over and over. By the time the lucky day arrives, I usually have it narrowed down to 2-3 items.

all 3 are lovely :yes:. i'll pick damier over minilin as imo (1) it's less maintenance (2) for cross body wear less likely of color trasfer. regarding which size bloomsbury pm or gm i think it should depend on how much u carry and prefer :biggrin: