This dress...

I like this dress. The fact that it has a higher neckline makes it OK for a larger chested lady IMO. It looks youthful, yet classy. You will have to see how it looks on you. If it doesn't fit well (i.e. creates a uniboob, pulls, or the hem is too short), then it is a no go. As for the color, I don't know how it would look in brown. It could end up looking cheap. You may want to stick with black instead. It will also look classier if you carry it with a more classic/structured evening bag and keep you accessories simple.

It's backless? Unfortunately, I'm going to have to strike my original opinion. I'm not sure that with a D/DD cup, you could get the proper support that you would need. You certainly don't want to go braless either. The combo of being larger chested, having a shorter hemline and no back make this a no go IMO. I'm really sorry to say it because it looked so cute from the front. Maybe you could find something similar, but not backless? I guess it depends on where you are planning to wear it too.

I liked it for the fact it was backless - I'm looking for a dress to wear out on my 21st birthday, and want something a bit different. The going bra-less thing isn't really an issue as I have freakishly pert boobs (everyone always thinks they are fake lol), I was just worried that a high neck with big boobs wouldn't look too good...

OK, but don't make a habit of going without support, you don't want them to be down to your knees when you get older LOL! If it is for your 21st bday and you are going clubbing, then I guess it would be OK. You will get some major attention, but it's your birthday so why not? I wouldn't wear it to a nice restaurant for dinner though (unless you cover up the back), it is very much a club dress. The brown in the photo looks dark and not too bad. It would probably look good with some gold accessories (like chandelier earrings and several gold bangles on one arm). I'm sure you will be able to rock it out! Have a great time and let us know how it works out.

i have to call you on the high neckline! i cant wear high neckline at all! i just look... well i dont even want to describe it! i just cant do it! i have huuuuuuge boobs though, like a UK GG so theres abit of different but... maybe you could order and see what its like then decide?

I don't think it will compliment big boobs anymore then it would small but I personally think it would look awsome on any shape because it doesn't show much so it doesn't matter. Big vs. Small, as long as you get the right size, you should look great.....

Hmm.. that's tricky. Usually I would say no to high neckline with a larger bust, since it can look matronly. This one looks like it's pretty form-fitting though, so I'd say it's your call. Can you try it on anywhere?

ETA: it's a hot dress, though.. the brown is cute and makes it look unique.

I like the front cut of it and I think it would look fine for larger breasts. I'm concerned with the sizing on it, it seems to just fit her boobs and she's average, might be too tight for D/DD. I also am not sure about how incredibly short the dress is. What would this be for anyway?

BTW, I'm a DD and they need support, so a backless wouldn't work for me unless they've created some type of new bra I don't know about.