thirty one

Bchgurl321

Dec 8, 2011
Does anyone like thirty one parties? What are there quality of their bags like? I like the XXL everyday bag.. but don't know if its worth the 65 bucks to use it for the beach! LOL.. Thoughts?

I've never been to a party but my Mom bought my sister a lunch box and it's held up for the few weeks she's owned it. I think $65 is pricey for a beach bag, they always get so sandy and wet! I use a le sport sac for beach as does my Mom and sister and you can usually find them as dsw and they're water proof.

Hope that helps!

A friend of mine had a party recently but I didn't go or place an order. I'm trying really hard to only purchase items I really want and stop making impulse purchases. She has a few of their items and she said the quality of the products is pretty decent.

I have a few Thirty One items -- I use one of their lunch bags and organizing totes everyday for work. We have another tote of some kind in our front closet to organize winter stuff (mittens, hats, etc) and then a really large one that holds throw blankets for the couch. It's cute stuff, it holds up well, and I love the options for monogramming. I don't think I would ever own an actual purse from the brand, but I know many people who do and they love them.

I've never been to a party but my Mom bought my sister a lunch box and it's held up for the few weeks she's owned it. I think $65 is pricey for a beach bag, they always get so sandy and wet! I use a le sport sac for beach as does my Mom and sister and you can usually find them as dsw and they're water proof.

Hope that helps!

Great tip! Thanks! I would like to purchase a bag I can use more than one season! As with 2 children, a tons of beach stuff I need it! LOL.:biggrin:

A friend of mine had a party recently but I didn't go or place an order. I'm trying really hard to only purchase items I really want and stop making impulse purchases. She has a few of their items and she said the quality of the products is pretty decent.

I made a small purchase at the party I went to.. I bought the new cinch up lunch box.. Figured it would be great to have since it goes over the shoulder! I will use it for the zoo instead of carrying my designer bag which I am afraid of ruining LOL.. I think I could zip lock cash and my zoo pass and carry waters and be good for a few hours.. Hopefully this 15 dollar bag works out!

I completely agree on impulse shopping though! I have a tendency of doing that.. Then returning things.. Especially things on sale!

I have a few Thirty One items -- I use one of their lunch bags and organizing totes everyday for work. We have another tote of some kind in our front closet to organize winter stuff (mittens, hats, etc) and then a really large one that holds throw blankets for the couch. It's cute stuff, it holds up well, and I love the options for monogramming. I don't think I would ever own an actual purse from the brand, but I know many people who do and they love them.

This was my first party I actually attended... I thought it had some cute stuff.. Some priced well and others a little high.. Like the XXL bag.. I didn't want to pay that steep of a price right after I spent so much shopping for my kiddos on holiday gifts.. BUT I like all the ideas you have listed above! Maybe I should have a huge party so I can get my dream bag for free! LOL..

I actually have seen a few of these thirtyone bags carried around in my town.. Its neat to see them after a party.. I agree.. I may never carry one either.. But neat idea.