Thinking of Purchasing MAB @ RM Site

jolie5

Jun 26, 2008
Is this a wise choice? Has anyone ordered from there before? Good service? Problems? Ship is $30!! Is it fast? I will greatly appreciate your experiences, thanks!

I have read some "not so good" stories about ordering directly from RM; try to use the search feature to see what you find on this subject.

If I were you, I would go with Luna Boston...their service is SUPERB & you get your bags on time & packaged very carefully! :tup: Plus their Customer Service is TOP NOTCH!! :nuts: I live in CA & always receive my bags from Luna Boston (they are in Boston too) with no problems & there's NO TAX on my purchases since I live outside the state of MA.

Wow, shipping went up. I paid $20 last June.

I ordered a Wine MAM from RM.com in June; the website said preorder for August. But I received it 2 weeks after I ordered it! :nuts: (I've also heard that RM.com won't do returns for pre-orders. Idk because I've never needed to return my MAM, but maybe some other tPFers can chime in.)

Definitely order from LB or FLL. Great service from both places and free shipping. RM's employees offer great service, but they are usually really busy, so its slow shipping.

I did buy from Luna Boston before (back when they let you have discounts on RM!) and I was happy with my purchase/their service. The bag I want is pre-ordered until end of the month, but I guess it will be worth it. Thanks!

ITA with the above opinions...do not order from RM.com unless you can't get around it, since you will have more economic & more timely shipping options and elsewhere.

LB and FLL all the way!

I have heard several horror stories about ordering directly from RM (although I'm sure that this probably isn't the standard). I'd much rather order from LB or FLL any day.

I'm convinced, forget about ordering from RM directly - but I still can't help but wonder WHAT'S WITH THE $30 SHIP????! I read the fine print - takes about 2 wks to arrive - WHA? That's worth OVERNIGHT! SHIP on most sites. All these other sites have same exact bags with free ship, arrives faster, and NO TAX in some places - .......... RM charges the whole nine!:tdown:

Last edited: