Thinking of getting my first MJ...

mrsKash

Dec 30, 2009
Hi ladies!
I'm new to the purse forum and especially MJ. I saw a purse my sister was looking at especially the leather one that I fell in love with...in any color.
images.saksfifthavenue.com/images/products/04/708/1707/0470817072567/0470817072567R_180x240.jpg
I've found them on eBay for $600-$700. Do you guys think that I will be able to find it for less? If so where do I go look?
Thank you for your help in advance!
By the way was it a really popular bag and will it be hard to find?

0470817072567R_180x240.jpg

I can't believe I posted so wrong!
Let me try again...
It's an Iggy in leather. Any color. hehehe

Last edited:
Here you go:

attachment.php

Unfortunately, I don't know a whole lot about this particular bag, but I'm sure someone will be able to help you tomorrow (when everyone's awake)!

Attachments

• 0470817072567R_180x240.jpg
    0470817072567R_180x240.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 142
it was also on sale at barneys. my suggestion is to call around both saks and barneys to see if there were any returns. you never know. there's a chance one could be floating around somewhere. have you tried messaging the sellers on ebay with an offer and see what they say? some of those iggys have been unsold for a couple of weeks now. you might have some leverage if the seller isn't unreasonable about their prospects. good luck!

MrsKash...I've been away from the YSL forum and bump into you here too...I've been eyeing the similar line but the Mackenzie style instead, they have it at the NM Last call

MrsKash...I've been away from the YSL forum and bump into you here too...I've been eyeing the similar line but the Mackenzie style instead, they have it at the NM Last call

Sooooo funny!!! How much was it at last call NM? I think we have the same taste when it comes to handbags!
Thank you everyone else I'm going to do all of those and see what happens! What's a good offer if it's listed at 600something dollars?
Thank you again! You guys are awesome!!!