Thinking of getting my 1st PT. Any chance the handles are longer then on the city?

I love the PT, it is my favorite style. I have a tomato w/SGH and get a lot of use out of it!

Attachments

• redptout.jpg
    redptout.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 95
  • redptout1.jpg
    redptout1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 58
Can the PT be worn messenger style??? (I'm 5'10")

i think if you find the strap of a flat messenger too short, then the PT worn across on you would be too short, too ;)

the flat messenger's strap measures 78-90cm whereas the PT is 79cm long. you probably have to wear the entire bag curled infront on your chest, or curled around the side of your waist, or behind your back like a sword...

i think if you find the strap of a flat messenger too short, then the PT worn across on you would be too short, too ;)

the flat messenger's strap measures 78-90cm whereas the PT is 79cm long. you probably have to wear the entire bag curled infront on your chest, or curled around the side of your waist, or behind your back like a sword...

Thanks for the info!!!:smile:

^^ i love, love, love my cinnamon PT w/RH!!! :heart:...the handles are much longer than the city & fit comfortably over my shoulders, even with a big coat...and it can be worn messenger style across my body too, which is cool :tup:

Attachments

• 60832476_o.jpg
    60832476_o.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 38