Thinking about the mini Chiara in dark grey..

duranie70

Handbag Addict
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
I just wrote to Ignacio that I want the mini chaira in dark grey w/ silver studs. I guess I'll have lionlaw's mini version. LOL I picked lilac fabric lining. I did ask for contrast white stitching... think that will look bad?

Oh my, pretty. I think dark gray Chiarra would be gorgeous! The light stitching will make it more casual, imo, and show off the details more in the dark color.

I'm thinking about one in bronze. (Not sure what dh will do about my bday, so my daydreaming is ALL over the leathers and styles...lol.)

yay, I've been wanting a mini Chiara!! I can't wait to see yours! I think it sounds gorgeous in dark gray and lilac lining. I think the white stitching would look great on the dark gray. Ignacio could say for sure!

I just wrote to Ignacio that I want the mini chaira in dark grey w/ silver studs. I guess I'll have lionlaw's mini version. LOL I picked lilac fabric lining. I did ask for contrast white stitching... think that will look bad?

If you are going for the same dark grey as my chiara-- I would stay away from the white contrast stiching. It is going to be REALLY stark. Check out the pics of mine with the grey thread and just make sure you will be ok with white.

If you are going for the same dark grey as my chiara-- I would stay away from the white contrast stiching. It is going to be REALLY stark. Check out the pics of mine with the grey thread and just make sure you will be ok with white.

I was thinking the same thing. I think the dark gray will be pretty, but the white might be a very large contrast.

Call me silly- I was looking at Winnie for inspiration as nature always gets it right..
but if it's going to look tacky...

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 32
  • winter08 007.JPG
    winter08 007.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
The tinted chocolate chiaras seem to have light stitching in the style section...
Ignacio said, "We have done black bags with white stitching in the past and they looked good, so I think that this dark grey with white stitching should look good as well."
I'm also getting a cream suede lining.. costs extra but I think in the long run it is worth it.
I'm also getting a wristlet in the same color and stitching to hang off the bag again w/ my work id and metrocard.