Thinking about getting a NF

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi LV fans! I'm thinking of getting the NF but I totally can't decide. I like to carry a big bag for everyday. Are the straps comfy even if the bag is pretty full?

Kiara58 - that MOCA rocks girl!
    annette58 - the azur gm is fabulous too!

I can't decide on the NF Monogram, Azur or Ebene:nuts: would love some imput.
    I have always had mono "stuff" and in fact I have the zippy organizer and a few other pieces that go in my bag in the mono. Does it matter if I get another, such as the azur or ebene but my inside items are mono?

2. neverfull azur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;););););)

3. azur gm all the way!

4. I am not a fan of the nF personally. i have heard the straps are not comfy, but if you love it--Get it!

5. Not a lover of the NF, but I think it looks terrific in Damier Ebene.

6. I have the GM in Damier Ebene, my first and only Damier piece, and while its amazing, I am going to go get it in Mono, so I will have two- I just dont think you can go wrong with any pattern- and then when it gets warm, I see myself getting the Azur to sport by the pool, lol, so you cant go wrong!!

7. I like the Damier Ebene one!!

8. I love to NF MM. I had to return my Damier Ebene one because of issues with the leather trim, but miss the bag so much that I am going to get a Mono MM.

9. At first, I wasn't a fan of the NF either, but it grew on me, and I eventually got the Damier Ebene MM. I carry Mono accessories inside, as well as a Vernis ZCP. I don't mind if the items aren't from the same line. I think it works fine!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.