Thinking about a Shirley...

EmilyK

Somewhat in control
Jan 7, 2007
Does anyone have a picture of how much they can fit inside? :smile: I'm also thinking about the matching wallet (Koala, I think?) since I currently use one of the big wallets that definitely wouldn't fit in the Shirley. Most of my bags are on the medium/large side, but I think I'm ready to take the plunge and try a smaller bag (and thus not carry so much junk around in my bag!) Any photos appreciated...

The Shirley is really small, I don't think a Koala would fit. You might try a Ludlow, but even that might be iffy. A Cles for sure would fit though.

i think the shirley is adorable.. but it's too small for me. i can't justify spending $800+ on a bag that doesn't carry all my necessities and that i wouldn't be able to use more often.

Ok, you guys are convincing me a Shirley might be a little drastic... (my normal bag is pretty huge...)

ya2fox

(Tulum GM).

Grrr, the Shirley is so cute... maybe.... hm, the multicolore petite noe instead? I need to move slowly into this realm of not-so-huge bags, I think...

i have a white Shirley and i love it, but it's not very practical. i only use it as an evening bag/clutch. i posted these pictures in another thread, but i'm too lazy to look for that thread:

contents-shirley002.jpg

contents-shirley001.jpg