Thigh + ankle lipo, Full face + breast fat graft (PRP) - Honnete

ily5656

Aug 22, 2022
Hi all, after much research and reading through many related threads, i finally chose Honnete (Dr Lee) for my procedures.

He's the only doctor there and I had my consultation with him earlier today, without a translator. I made a reservation few weeks ago via his website. I enquired other clinics too but either the price were jacked up way too high, they refused to lipo my cankles (even before a f2f consultation), or they ghosted me :sad:. I made up my mind on Honnete pretty much after reading another review on this forum.

Though the clinic is small and they are not fluent in english, both Dr Lee and the staff really put in so much effort to communicate with me. Dr Lee went through all the details, areas and understood what i wanted. He explained what he would do using simple terms that are easy to understand. Showed me b/a pictures and managed my expectations. He goes for a more natural and balanced look, which is exactly what i'm looking for.

Going in tomorrow to finally get the thigh and ankle line i've desired for the longest time. The fat grafting is a plus :smile:. Will update my recovery process ^^

*this is not a sponsored post

Reactions: USK
Have you thought about getting calves done? Calves and ankles are usually done together to get rid of cankles. I ask because I got my ankles done a few years ago at JSME clinic in Korea and immediately wish I had gone for calves too. They removed an inch but it’s such a small region that the shape of my legs didn’t change too much and were still too fatty and unshapely for my liking. I ended up going back to do calves (at Honette bc JSME is currently not accepting patients).

Have you thought about getting calves done? Calves and ankles are usually done together to get rid of cankles. I ask because I got my ankles done a few years ago at JSME clinic in Korea and immediately wish I had gone for calves too. They removed an inch but it’s such a small region that the shape of my legs didn’t change too much and were still too fatty and unshapely for my liking. I ended up going back to do calves (at Honette bc JSME is currently not accepting patients).
I considered briefly but decided against it as my calves are not very fatty and the main issue is really just at the ankles. Dr Lee also told me recovery for calves will be very painful so i'm going to skip it. All along my problem areas were thighs and ankles so that's my main focus ~

Right after surgery.

I went in roughly around 1015am and woke up at 330pm.

I was quite groggy, doctor came in to check on me and the compression garments was put on after. Pictures were taken right after i woke up so wasnt in pain right. It was just a little sore, like i walked abit too much yesterday.

I did face and breast fat grafting too and it was just a little sore as well. I must say.. the breast grafting right after is just WOW. Def coming back to do 2nd round fat grafting on the boobies.

Standing up the first time, my legs were shaking non-stop.
Nurses prepared pumpkin porridge for me. I ate it and was still veryyyyy hungry.

Then came the most dreaded part - going to pee. I had to hover over my seat as my behind was so sore.. like i did alot of squats or something. Peeing was over and i wasnt that swollen yet.

I basically walked around the clinic (clinic was small so i just walked back and forth the water cooler and my room) for the next 1 hr as i really didnt want to sit/lay down.

Someone came to pick me up at 5:45pm. I was really hungry so we went to eat. Back at the hotel around 7:50pm and im starting to see some bruising around my eyes, plus getting more swollen now - sore lvl like i had monster level leg day at the gym yesterday.

Gonna sleep now and will update soon. :smile:

20220927_153236.jpg

20220927_153231.jpg

20220927_153227.jpg

How ar
Right after surgery.

I went in roughly around 1015am and woke up at 330pm.

I was quite groggy, doctor came in to check on me and the compression garments was put on after. Pictures were taken right after i woke up so wasnt in pain right. It was just a little sore, like i walked abit too much yesterday.

I did face and breast fat grafting too and it was just a little sore as well. I must say.. the breast grafting right after is just WOW. Def coming back to do 2nd round fat grafting on the boobies.

Standing up the first time, my legs were shaking non-stop.
Nurses prepared pumpkin porridge for me. I ate it and was still veryyyyy hungry.

Then came the most dreaded part - going to pee. I had to hover over my seat as my behind was so sore.. like i did alot of squats or something. Peeing was over and i wasnt that swollen yet.

I basically walked around the clinic (clinic was small so i just walked back and forth the water cooler and my room) for the next 1 hr as i really didnt want to sit/lay down.

Someone came to pick me up at 5:45pm. I was really hungry so we went to eat. Back at the hotel around 7:50pm and im starting to see some bruising around my eyes, plus getting more swollen now - sore lvl like i had monster level leg day at the gym yesterday.

Gonna sleep now and will update soon. :smile:

View attachment 5618522

View attachment 5618523

View attachment 5618524
How are you doing? Any updates?

How ar

How are you doing? Any updates?
Hi!

I'm doing great!
Currently 1 month + 1 week post op.

First 2 weeks were the most uncomfortable.

Week 1 recovery
Thighs - extremely sore and angry bruises start to appear. Sitting and moving about was painful, i cant bend or pick things up from the floor

Inner knee - swollen, but didnt notice any significant discomfort or pain

Ankles - albeit extremely swollen, it wasn't painful at the moment

Love handles - was sore but the discomfort from the thighs totally made me forget i did this part too

Overall: i could walk normally, though movements were very slow and i had to take breaks in between though sitting down was painful too. Going up the stairs were tough.

Week 2
Thighs - still sore but better. I could bend slowly to pick things up from the floor. I could also finally sit on the toilet bowl.

Inner knee - swollen but did not bother me much.

Ankles - there were shooting pains. Walking up / down the stairs and sudden movements became really painful. Very sensitive to the touch. I now understand why Dr Lee said the recovery is going to be painful.

Love handles - same as inner knee, it didnt bother me much.

Overall - i could move faster but couldnt take big strides. Had to be really careful about the ankles as it was so painful.

Week 3 to now

Thigh - swelling has gone down significally, im back to slightly smaller than pre surgery. I can still feel it being very swollen but the soreness and pain doesnt bother me much now.

Inner knee - only slightly painful when i touch it. Still sore but still didnt bother me at all.

Ankles - thankfully, the shooting pains stopped around start of week 4. Is still quite sensitive to the touch and very very swollen.

Love handles - it's as if i didnt do my love handles, 'cept the fats there are gone.

Overall - i can move around as per normal.
Crossing of legs, sitting down is also fine. Still cant squat though as the thighs are still swollen.

My deswelling is quite slow, it seems, as since day 2 i've been walking too much.

For my weight, i've been making sure to eat a lot and not go hungry for my fat grafts, thus my weight is the same pre-surgery (i took out between 2 to 3k cc). I'm fine with that for now so long the fats survive.

That’s really great to hear. I had upper body done with Dr lee on Monday and Thighs done with him yesterday. The clinic staff really is so nice and I think it makes such a difference. Lipo is not an easy recovery process ….

Why do you think your love handles stayed the same? Is it just swelling?? I also did love handles.

Hi!

I'm doing great!
Currently 1 month + 1 week post op.

First 2 weeks were the most uncomfortable.

Week 1 recovery
Thighs - extremely sore and angry bruises start to appear. Sitting and moving about was painful, i cant bend or pick things up from the floor

Inner knee - swollen, but didnt notice any significant discomfort or pain

Ankles - albeit extremely swollen, it wasn't painful at the moment

Love handles - was sore but the discomfort from the thighs totally made me forget i did this part too

Overall: i could walk normally, though movements were very slow and i had to take breaks in between though sitting down was painful too. Going up the stairs were tough.

Week 2
Thighs - still sore but better. I could bend slowly to pick things up from the floor. I could also finally sit on the toilet bowl.

Inner knee - swollen but did not bother me much.

Ankles - there were shooting pains. Walking up / down the stairs and sudden movements became really painful. Very sensitive to the touch. I now understand why Dr Lee said the recovery is going to be painful.

Love handles - same as inner knee, it didnt bother me much.

Overall - i could move faster but couldnt take big strides. Had to be really careful about the ankles as it was so painful.

Week 3 to now

Thigh - swelling has gone down significally, im back to slightly smaller than pre surgery. I can still feel it being very swollen but the soreness and pain doesnt bother me much now.

Inner knee - only slightly painful when i touch it. Still sore but still didnt bother me at all.

Ankles - thankfully, the shooting pains stopped around start of week 4. Is still quite sensitive to the touch and very very swollen.

Love handles - it's as if i didnt do my love handles, 'cept the fats there are gone.

Overall - i can move around as per normal.
Crossing of legs, sitting down is also fine. Still cant squat though as the thighs are still swollen.

My deswelling is quite slow, it seems, as since day 2 i've been walking too much.

For my weight, i've been making sure to eat a lot and not go hungry for my fat grafts, thus my weight is the same pre-surgery (i took out between 2 to 3k cc). I'm fine with that for now so long the fats survive.
That’s really great to hear. I had upper body done with Dr lee on Monday and Thighs done with him yesterday. The clinic staff really is so nice and I think it makes such a difference. Lipo is not an easy recovery process ….

Why do you think your love handles stayed the same? Is it just swelling?? I also did love handles.

Nice!! Speedy recovery to you :smile: . Yea, can't wait for the real final results in another 2 to 3 months time.

Oh, my love handles are definitely gone but the discomfort and bruising were almost nonexistent compared to the other sites it felt as if it didn't lipo that area.

Pardon the confusion! :smile:

Nice!! Speedy recovery to you :smile: . Yea, can't wait for the real final results in another 2 to 3 months time.

Oh, my love handles are definitely gone but the discomfort and bruising were almost nonexistent compared to the other sites it felt as if it didn't lipo that area.

Pardon the confusion! :smile:
thanks for your review!

can you see a noticeable difference in the areas that you did liposuction on or is it difficult to tell at the moment because of swelling? how would you rate / review each area (eg happiest with love handles etc)?

Hi all, after much research and reading through many related threads, i finally chose Honnete (Dr Lee) for my procedures.

He's the only doctor there and I had my consultation with him earlier today, without a translator. I made a reservation few weeks ago via his website. I enquired other clinics too but either the price were jacked up way too high, they refused to lipo my cankles (even before a f2f consultation), or they ghosted me :sad:. I made up my mind on Honnete pretty much after reading another review on this forum.

Though the clinic is small and they are not fluent in english, both Dr Lee and the staff really put in so much effort to communicate with me. Dr Lee went through all the details, areas and understood what i wanted. He explained what he would do using simple terms that are easy to understand. Showed me b/a pictures and managed my expectations. He goes for a more natural and balanced look, which is exactly what i'm looking for.

Going in tomorrow to finally get the thigh and ankle line i've desired for the longest time. The fat grafting is a plus :smile:. Will update my recovery process ^^

*this is not a sponsored post
what did you get it done? hows the result so far? mind if i ask how did you fine honnete? was it from pf?