They're here! Coach Heritage Stripe in khaki/pink

LoL LA..

Here's a comparison picture..
gold reversible sig stripe, pink heritage stripe and black sig stripe (not reversible)

attachment.php

Attachments

• comparisonpic.jpg
    comparisonpic.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 259
Cutiesmile, a girl after my own heart - I love all of your matchy/matchy sets!!!! I didnt think I was a fan of the coated canvas bags, but seeing yours and LAItieros recently has me going "hmm..."!! Congrats and enjoy that fantastic set!!

Cutiesmile, a girl after my own heart - I love all of your matchy/matchy sets!!!! I didnt think I was a fan of the coated canvas bags, but seeing yours and LAItieros recently has me going "hmm..."!! Congrats and enjoy that fantastic set!!

When catalog photos were first scanned in here, I was "not for me." But then pics starting showing up of these bags IRL and I changed to "I have to order this!" It is truly gorgeous in person (even in the wrong size/style :lol:).

:tup:
When catalog photos were first scanned in here, I was "not for me." But then pics starting showing up of these bags IRL and I changed to "I have to order this!" It is truly gorgeous in person (even in the wrong size/style :lol:).

tanukiki--speaking of.....did yours arrive yet? Its suppose to come today, right?

Cutiesmile--LOVE all your bags! The small Heritage looks great one you! Perfect size!

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! I own the very same bag in the medium size.
It looks gorgeous on you. You are going to be the envy of every woman this
winter season when you walk down the street carrying that bag! Love all
the accessories too! Heritage Stripe is my first signature bag and I am sure
that it will not be my last.

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! I own the very same bag in the medium size.
It looks gorgeous on you. You are going to be the envy of every woman this
winter season when you walk down the street carrying that bag! Love all
the accessories too! Heritage Stripe is my first signature bag and I am sure
that it will not be my last.

Liz, I have to admit, I was pretty shocked when you posted pics of your Heritage tote. I know how you love your leather! :yes: It didn't seem like your style but it looks great! Nice to have a change now and then, huh? I'm more of a sig girl but I'm leaning towards the leather more and more...just might take the plunge this summer! :graucho: I can't stop thinking about the Bleecker large flap in the new Buckskin! What a great looking bag...:drool:

:tup:

tanukiki--speaking of.....did yours arrive yet? Its suppose to come today, right?

Cutiesmile--LOVE all your bags! The small Heritage looks great one you! Perfect size!

No because of the holiday, the SA said it probably wouldn't even get shipped out until today. I'm going to call JAX right now to check to see if I can get a tracking # or status...

Update: It's being packaged for shipment. The lady at JAX thought it would go out tonight and be delivered tomorrow night but it might be Fri. I can call back tomorrow am to get an update/tracking #.