They're heeeere!

Good choices!! Love the oak bays....beautiful and a real classic. Will be a perfect work bag, but also one you can use at weekends!!
Can I ask what the fault was with your Tillie? Its just because I have recently returned my summer sale purchase due to it having developed three faults in the short time I've had it. Hoping M customer services are helpful as there seem to be some mixed reports.....

Good choices!! Love the oak bays....beautiful and a real classic. Will be a perfect work bag, but also one you can use at weekends!!
Can I ask what the fault was with your Tillie? Its just because I have recently returned my summer sale purchase due to it having developed three faults in the short time I've had it. Hoping M customer services are helpful as there seem to be some mixed reports.....

there was an issue with the leather where it was basically lifting up and creating what looked like large bubbles underneath the leather. there was a large one on the front flap when i received it, and i tired to ignore it but then realised i paid a lot for it, even in the sales, so thats when i complained. sorry, thats not the best explanation, but thats pretty much the only way i can describe it! when i emailed mulberry the pictures they said that happens when the glue isnt dispersed properly giving that bubble effect and they would try and fix it by using heating the glue which should have then dispersed it, but was obviously unsuccessful. hope that helps! :smile:

there was an issue with the leather where it was basically lifting up and creating what looked like large bubbles underneath the leather. there was a large one on the front flap when i received it, and i tired to ignore it but then realised i paid a lot for it, even in the sales, so thats when i complained. sorry, thats not the best explanation, but thats pretty much the only way i can describe it! when i emailed mulberry the pictures they said that happens when the glue isnt dispersed properly giving that bubble effect and they would try and fix it by using heating the glue which should have then dispersed it, but was obviously unsuccessful. hope that helps! :smile:

That sounds really bad!! Glad they sorted something out for you. I know what you me, I tried to ignore the fault with my bag too and then realised I was being stupid because it's still a lot of money! The bags should be perfect! Mine was a mini Alexa, there is a problem with the postmans lock and also the inking isn't finished properly - it is peeling/lifting. One of the side panels is a slightly different colour aswell. Hopefully they will sort something out. Did it take them long to get back to you?

That sounds really bad!! Glad they sorted something out for you. I know what you me, I tried to ignore the fault with my bag too and then realised I was being stupid because it's still a lot of money! The bags should be perfect! Mine was a mini Alexa, there is a problem with the postmans lock and also the inking isn't finished properly - it is peeling/lifting. One of the side panels is a slightly different colour aswell. Hopefully they will sort something out. Did it take them long to get back to you?

it took them around 2 and a half weeks for them to tell me there was nothing they could do. i really hope they manage to do something about yours, that sounds like a real quality issue right there!! have they said what they could do to try and repair it? because i sent them so many pictures before they came to collect it, they told me straight away what they planned to do - and also since i was complaining a bit they also made my repair a priority lol. how long ago did you send your bag off? if its a while, i would definitely keep asking them!

it took them around 2 and a half weeks for them to tell me there was nothing they could do. i really hope they manage to do something about yours, that sounds like a real quality issue right there!! have they said what they could do to try and repair it? because i sent them so many pictures before they came to collect it, they told me straight away what they planned to do - and also since i was complaining a bit they also made my repair a priority lol. how long ago did you send your bag off? if its a while, i would definitely keep asking them!

I only sent it earlier this week. I had emailed first but they just advised me to send it in, I hadn't sent any pictures. I think it's a quality issue as I also have a regular alexa and it is far superior in quality to the mini when you compare them properly!! That's one of the reasons I decided to complain to be honest! I wrote a pretty long complaint letter and put it in the parcel with the bag so we will see what happens.....! If yours was a priority and it took them two and a half weeks to get in touch, I'd better given them a couple of weeks before I start ranting lol!!! Thanks for your help. Hope you enjoy using your lovely bays - have you sprayed her yet?

I only sent it earlier this week. I had emailed first but they just advised me to send it in, I hadn't sent any pictures. I think it's a quality issue as I also have a regular alexa and it is far superior in quality to the mini when you compare them properly!! That's one of the reasons I decided to complain to be honest! I wrote a pretty long complaint letter and put it in the parcel with the bag so we will see what happens.....! If yours was a priority and it took them two and a half weeks to get in touch, I'd better given them a couple of weeks before I start ranting lol!!! Thanks for your help. Hope you enjoy using your lovely bays - have you sprayed her yet?

oh definitely! i started off the email asking them to confirm if they received it and how long they would take to process all of it and repair it, so i would definitely recommend it. coupled with your letter, i think you should be fine!

no i haven't managed to get any spray for my bays yet, and the weather looked questionable today lol, so left the poor thing at home, just didnt want to risk it!

oh definitely! i started off the email asking them to confirm if they received it and how long they would take to process all of it and repair it, so i would definitely recommend it. coupled with your letter, i think you should be fine!

no i haven't managed to get any spray for my bays yet, and the weather looked questionable today lol, so left the poor thing at home, just didnt want to risk it!

Might send them an email along those lines over the weekend then and take it from there!

I wouldn't have risked it either - especially when the weather is so changeable at the moment! Hope you manage to get the spray soon so you can start enjoying her lol!!

What a gorgeous Bays - I have the EW version in oak and the leather is absolutely gorgeous - the full size version is on my wishlist! The pouch is lovely too, so cute and practical. You must be so chuffed - congrats! :roflmfao:

The leather is beautiful, and the smell of it! Literally filled my room :smile: the pouch is so fab! I really recommend that style to everyone, i used it earlier when I was quickly popping to the shops, just bunged my iPhone, cards and keys and I was good to go lol!