They tried to make me go to rehab and i said no, no, no...

:heart: your thread title *delmilano* :lol: ~ you have a gorgeous collection there! ~ i looove your mini wallet ~ i can't find one in a pop colour for *love nor money* ~ ahem ~ :shame:

:heart: your thread title *delmilano* :lol: ~ you have a gorgeous collection there! ~ i looove your mini wallet ~ i can't find one in a pop colour for *love nor money* ~ ahem ~ :shame:

thanks vikianderson, you should come to paris, at the printemps haussmann balenciaga corner, they've got many of these tiny little wallets, in magenta, sky blue, tomato, violet,vert foret, and many more... there was only one left in blue india, i was lucky that day, i bought it right away. :love:

Love the title, love the song, and love your collection!:P
(whatever you do, don't go to rehab... friends and family eventually stop paying attention)

:roflmfao::roflmfao: True that!

Seriously, your collection is sooo gorgeous, how can you stop??
I mean, these bags are so addictive, even though I tell myself that I'm happy with what I've got, I still can't stop lusting after 1...or 2...:rolleyes:

thanks vikianderson, you should come to paris, at the printemps haussmann balenciaga corner, they've got many of these tiny little wallets, in magenta, sky blue, tomato, violet,vert foret, and many more... there was only one left in blue india, i was lucky that day, i bought it right away. :love:

thanks for the info *delmilano* x ~ do you know if they take card payments over the phone? ~ when i order from chanel in paris i have to organize a bank transfer & it takes so long :sad: ~ v :flowers:

thanks for the info *delmilano* x ~ do you know if they take card payments over the phone? ~ when i order from chanel in paris i have to organize a bank transfer & it takes so long :sad: ~ v :flowers:

i have no idea, ask pluiee, she has ordered a bag from the george V boutique, maybe she knows how it works. here is a direct number of the printemps balenciaga corner, they speak english: +33 1 42 82 59 76, the style is called portefeuille but it also means wallet in french so make sure they understand it's a mini wallet classic hardware with a mirror in it, this one is the only style with a mirror, and there's a zip compartement.
hope this helps and good luck finding a pop mini wallet.
:yes:

Lovely collection. Im happy Im not alone in this bag addiction. Although Im kind of new here. Im an LV lover, but now I found a new love... B bags. Im planning to buy my first b bag on my next trip to honolulu on may.

thanks Jira, thanks tooshies, you are sweet.
thanks ce1975 : welcome to the club of b bagaddicts, and no, you are not alone, we are all here, together, and our passion grows day by day by day...:tender::roflmfao:

You know? The whole rehab idea is interesting.

We Americans are obsessed with alcohol, sex, prescription drugs, and overspending. Sooner or later, there's gotta be RE-HAB centers for the over-spenders. Don't you think?

It is quite a disease and very detrimental to one's finances. Although it doesn't directly affect your health, it does affect other areas of your life and the afflicted all claim that they can no longer exercise self control.

Hence, there is a real need for shop-aholics rehab. Maybe I should open one, I bet I'll get many clients!:tup: