They might be bringing back a few CLASSICS!

I said (emphatically!) 'Lead Lido!' in the other thread where this was mentioned, but now that i'm thinking a bit more, ANY black/gold/grey/silver/purple colour in the Lido wallets of minibags would make me joyous. Black shine! Even Grape Shine would look amazing on that.

Oh, for the love of all that is holy, HH - LIDO!

Bucket bags are trendy now. Do I smell a Salina comeback? Personally, I'd like another crack at a Suki Ladybag. Also, I would love a Nico XX...but with a flat Havana strap.

Ya know... While we're on the subject.... Lemme just take the position as THE gal on the forum who has slept with George Clooney/Daniel Craig (i.e. owns a Lead Lorca and Lead Lido Wallet :P) and say LEAD doesn't LAST. If it helps everyone who has a hankering... it wears off. It's gray underneath. I'm just sayin'. I love my two pieces but every time I take them out I realize, eventually they won't really be "lead" anymore. They'll just be gray. Now, having JUST seen "Up in the Air" (and having bawled over my multiple martinis in the process) I understand the appeal of even a solid-gray George Clooney. I really do. But he farts. Hey. Just being real with my girlz.

Jenni, you are too funny! :lolots: But thanks for the heads up. I kind of prefer anthracite anyway.

Of course, HH has to actually produce and ship these items so I'm not going to get all crazy till I see evidence that they can..... just saying....