They may not have Red Soles but today, I am wearing...

I love these Christina! The heel is amazing! Are they peep toes?

So glad you like them Stilly. That means a lot coming from the "High Heel Queen" ! I liked them so much in red that I guess I kind of squealed when I first opened the box. My b/f liked the look on me so much he bought me the same heels in black patent... and yes they are both peep toes. I think this pic shows the peep toe a little better and I do love the look of a nice steep arch and dark nylons with black patent leather. I know I'm breaking my New Years resolution of only Hot Chicks but what's a girl to do when her dear b/f buys her such delightful heels ? After all I'm only human - lol.
christina2 black plats.jpg

How do these feel compared to your Hot Chicks, the heel looks thinner and less stable? It seems like it would be harder on your ankles and the heel looks like it might break since it looks to be angled forward and is truly a stiletto heel.

How do these feel compared to your Hot Chicks, the heel looks thinner and less stable? It seems like it would be harder on your ankles and the heel looks like it might break since it looks to be angled forward and is truly a stiletto heel.

They're about the same as my Hot Chicks for wearing. They're more stable than they look but the thinner, slightly curved heel certainly looks more fragile. So far so good though. This is my 5th pair of Brian Atwood FM Pumps and I haven't had any issues with them except for the short heel tip life.

Some might say that where I live, it's the wrong time of the year for shoes like this (about 38F right now, promising to rain any minute). To those people I say, you'd change your mind if these shoes were yours! Also there's no weather at the office.

Delphine Fruit by Sophia Webster. I just got them yesterday. There's a little corn there so it's totally fall-appropriate and harvest-y, ok? Critical flaw is lack of an avocado, as an (older) millenial I'm going to have to DIY something to represent the art of my people......

Attachments

• IMG_20181109_085306.jpg
    IMG_20181109_085306.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 449
Reactions: ColdSteel
Some might say that where I live, it's the wrong time of the year for shoes like this (about 38F right now, promising to rain any minute). To those people I say, you'd change your mind if these shoes were yours! Also there's no weather at the office.

Delphine Fruit by Sophia Webster. I just got them yesterday. There's a little corn there so it's totally fall-appropriate and harvest-y, ok? Critical flaw is lack of an avocado, as an (older) millenial I'm going to have to DIY something to represent the art of my people......

Those are cute & sexy Shoeceratops!