they have the bronze diamonte paddy...

yep- I have a silver zagliani python handbag and it is my bling bag which I adore (because it is totally a thing of beauty) but rarely use, because it is so blingy. I got it last June and have only used it 5 times, for special nights out.

I saw the vegas auction and if I didn't have my zagliani I would have considered buying the vegas, but I just can't justify another 'really special occasion' silver bag. The origianl vegas is incredible, and this new bronze version looks amazing too, but my life is not quite exciting enough to justify too many exciting bags :tdown:

OMG, that bag is a WOW bag. Love it, but that price is a killer!
I agree about the blingy locks, they are sooooooo special - I also made my own with my Anthracite Paddy.
I tend to really baby my blingy lock, but IF (lol, a big IF) the funds were available, I would be happy to add this Vegas baby to the mix!
Someone GET IT!

I had to think about BUY/not BUY for all day long and can not make up my mind , still need 1 more day to think. The problem is money, but if anything involve to money can be solve but main problem is COLOR, I love bronze one, and I already have 2 OR paddy ( look as bronze distressed), and i love both of them. If i am buying it, i will have 3 bronze ( money not worthy to own 3), and I dont like the silver because I just affraid they will discolor soon. or I need to sell 1 of bronze I own??? so complicate!

And I ended up my Saturday by bought a Gucci Hysteria in guccissima
Still thinking about it and red kerala on BF