They don't give me flowers...

Hahahahahhahahaa OMG and after all that, my 4 year old gets ahold of one of them and decides that she MUCH prefers it in purple. Ohhhhh welllll....

So long as she doesn't take school supplies to my actual bags I don't think I can get too upset...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMGP0093.JPG
    IMGP0093.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 314
  • IMGP0095.JPG
    IMGP0095.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 318
I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask this but those of you who got these flowers, what do you do with them? I have 3 or 4 and would like to use them somehow, now they only lie in the boxes!

Speaking of purchasing from Chanel boutiques in London, I think it depends on the SA.

I've had times when they did not put the flower on the box, and other times when they did.

It doesn't matter to me either way, so I never cared to ask why.

I didnt want to create a new thread for this so I might as well put it here. I guess it impossible to get some of those flowers without buying a bag? Honestly if I could I would be buying chanel bags every single day but as I'm 15 I cant really do that. Last time I went to the chanel boutique ( that was hum...yesterday:blush:) I saw some but they were like $240. There's no way I can spend that much for 2 cloth flowers. Is there any way to get them? I would be ready to pay something even though not more than 100 dollars per flower. I was also wondering the same thing for the jacket christmas charms.

I got the GST mine in 5th Ave.-they wrapped it in a white bow with the flower. The other bag I got in Bloomingdales didn't come with the flower. I guess only the boutiques give them out...

Probably because the MBS is becoming the new Chanel flagship as it's the biggest.

I know in Paris, only the Rue Cambon store gives white boxes and white paper bags. Was told by the SA it's cos they are "special" ;)

rEALLY? i got 2 boxes all in black!!!!!!! I didnt get any white boxes but i do get few flowers not just 1 bag 1 flower though. Oh i do get white paperbags

^ Put them on a safety pin and use them as a brooch ! :biggrin:
It's what I do...

Because the used to sell cotton brooch camelias for like 200-300 € and now it's bsically for free ! :biggrin:

And if you have to much, paint them like green97 4 year old daughter... so you have a variety of different chanel broochs according to any outfit! :smile: