There is something about Cassie...

I bought the red orange full size and the color is great for me. I am a color person and the only bags that don’t get used are my black, chalk, taupe. They are in my spare closet because i know someday i will tire of colors and want to go black. However for now i just ordered the cassie 19 in sport red. I will not pass up most cassies regardless if it is a 19 or a full size. The full size people try to buy from me because they know i have a lot and they want to buy it but can’t. So sorry but i know someday i will go shopping in my closets and will be so bummed when the Associate (me) says oh sorry that one sold. Nope. Call me a horder

• Haha
Reactions: houseof999
The Nordstrom anniversary Cassies have been randomly showing back up but now at the $350 instead of the sale price of $199.

Some people have been buying them and selling them for $100-150 more than retail (Poshmark, Mercari, etc).

The Nordstrom anniversary Cassies have been randomly showing back up but now at the $350 instead of the sale price of $199.

Some people have been buying them and selling them for $100-150 more than retail (Poshmark, Mercari, etc).
I fume when i see these sellers. I sold one of my literally new cassies in granite for $220 new. Dummy me did not realize that someone was going to scoop it up and resell it for 500. So i don’t plan to buy or sell to those people i do make sure and look at the buyers page and if they have the appearance of being a bag flipper i will reject the sale. I take a lot of care in picking out the best bags, getting the best price from the store and taking care of my bags. I would rather donate my bags to a shelter (brand new) then to sell to these people making a buck off of someone else’s back. Personally i think the practice is slimey but if someone is willing to pay them 200% more than they paid for the bag then well what can you do. However, i will not sell my bags to them. They say it is because they have to recover posh fees and i am like “why did you buy it in the first place”

Reactions: p3b
The Cassie has been intermittently been in stock at Nordy. I actually snagged one in the white/oxblood color block earlier this week. Can’t wait to share once it arrives this weekend. Side note, I did own the pine colored version but gave it up when I acquired the LV empriente in noir. Long story short, I ended up sending my Métis back after finding the defect issue with the cracking on the sides only after a few uses. The material and way coach has designed the Cassie just doesn’t have the same results. For this particular style of a handbag, coach won. I still enjoy my beaubourg in mahina that I traded my Métis for. No regrets from me at all. Enjoy the handbag journey gals and guys!

I wonder if there are any more new colors on the horizon for the Cassie 19. It’s such a great everyday bag! I would love to see it in gray with silver or gunmetal hardware.

Does anyone have mod shots and/or just photos of her?! I recently got the Cassie 19 in chalk and can’t get this one out of my mind! And I’m normally not a big fan of Coach’s monogram everywhere

Also curious about the smooth leather vs the pebbled leather. Does it crease and wrinkle over time?

85C6F849-6C77-43C3-A34D-D7D6174F9406.jpeg

Reactions: HeatherL