There is something about Cassie...

These were on sale in UK. Good to see Coach is bringing some more colors over to US! Now if they would just bring it in the regular size...
I 100% agree. I saw that they had a midnight navy last year in the full size last year also. I find it unfair that they let us see them but even when i tried to buy them from UK and ship it won’t let you. I would love a Dark Navy and a Full size sport red. I would prefer not the deep red since i already have the oxblood but i will not pass up an opportunity to get a color i like ever again. If i can get it on sale wonderful but in this case i paid full price for the sport red 19. I would kick myself if i waited for the sale they were sold out and had to spend full price for a used on the aftermarket or 100 dollars more than retail.

Reactions: holiday123
I hope the files attach. I got the sport red and the red orange. I really like both colors. i am wearing the red/orange since i received it in July. Will probably change out in A week or two. I live in AZ so these colors to me are all season. Even the chaulk/tan/oxblood

View attachment 5590117

View attachment 5590118

Can’t wait to see the sport red in person

Going into the store to return the Tabby Soft Shoulder Bag and considering getting the sport red Cassie 19

I 100% agree. I saw that they had a midnight navy last year in the full size last year also. I find it unfair that they let us see them but even when i tried to buy them from UK and ship it won’t let you. I would love a Dark Navy and a Full size sport red. I would prefer not the deep red since i already have the oxblood but i will not pass up an opportunity to get a color i like ever again. If i can get it on sale wonderful but in this case i paid full price for the sport red 19. I would kick myself if i waited for the sale they were sold out and had to spend full price for a used on the aftermarket or 100 dollars more than retail.
You can't have it shipped directly from coach.uk, but can use a package forwarder. If it is a bag I really want then I usually try to wait until they have a sale so it offsets some of the price difference/currency exchange fees.

It's also annoying to me that some of these international exclusive colors (navy for instance) come to US on the outlet sale but never to regular Coach so if you don't stalk the FOS site then you may miss out. I was able to snag the navy one on FOS for I think $175, but don't always catch the restocks. I also wanted that orange/red from Nordstrom, but now that people are returning them from the anniversary sale and I see it restock, I refuse to pay full price when it was only $199.

You can't have it shipped directly from coach.uk, but can use a package forwarder. If it is a bag I really want then I usually try to wait until they have a sale so it offsets some of the price difference/currency exchange fees.

It's also annoying to me that some of these international exclusive colors (navy for instance) come to US on the outlet sale but never to regular Coach so if you don't stalk the FOS site then you may miss out. I was able to snag the navy one on FOS for I think $175, but don't always catch the restocks. I also wanted that orange/red from Nordstrom, but now that people are returning them from the anniversary sale and I see it restock, I refuse to pay full price when it was only $199.
I hear you. I know the Cassie 19 will go on sale this year As long as there is stock.. I would feel better about waiting if other retailers were selling the color. Right now i only see it on coach. However, thanks for the heads up on the outlet. I usually never buy there but i try to keep an eye on the reserve. If you ever decide you want to sell the navy let me know. The one that got away

Reactions: holiday123
Just brought this beauty home today and I am IN LOVE! :love:View attachment 5591377

I personally feel like the Cassie 19’s are worth the retail price. They’re such beautiful and classic bags!

Added my chain strap to my Cassie 19 in chalk from my Swinger and loving the way this looks :blush:

View attachment 5591378
Beautiful bags! :love: I saw the sport red one when I picked up my Chalk Cassie and even though that color isn’t for me, it is very pretty! The Swinger chain is a nice complement to it. I think the multicolor/brass resin chain would also look amazing on the Chalk Cassie and would be a fun way to switch things up. And I agree, these are great bags that are worth the price, although I wish I had known about them when they were deeply discounted. I love getting a deal!

Does anyone have mod shots and/or just photos of her?! I recently got the Cassie 19 in chalk and can’t get this one out of my mind! And I’m normally not a big fan of Coach’s monogram everywhere

Also curious about the smooth leather vs the pebbled leather. Does it crease and wrinkle over time?

View attachment 5590076
There are lots of videos on YT about this bag. Here is one (not mine). I have this bag in sand taupe (leather/canvas combo) and the smooth leather flap is going to be easier to scratch than pebbled leather but I have not had any scratches/creases on mine so far (knock on wood).

I find my black Cassie holding up really well but I remember getting it replaced after having some issues with the corners. I think I got it replaced sometime last year. I wish my chalk Cassie 19 was holding up better but I only started using it in August of this year and already there is rubbing on the corners and color transfer that I can’t get off even with the coach cleaners. I think just the color makes it hard to maintain like it’s new.

Reactions: p3b
I find my black Cassie holding up really well but I remember getting it replaced after having some issues with the corners. I think I got it replaced sometime last year. I wish my chalk Cassie 19 was holding up better but I only started using it in August of this year and already there is rubbing on the corners and color transfer that I can’t get off even with the coach cleaners. I think just the color makes it hard to maintain like it’s new.
I bought a preowned chalk 19 that had dye some transfer on the back and stains from the brass hardware. I was able to get them off with Bye Bye Dye.

Reactions: GaMomJRM
My Chalk Cassie 19 has held up great and I used it for over a month straight after I bought it at the end of July. I was able to get color transfer from my jeans off with a baby wipe, but I did make sure to do it the same day instead of letting it sit. Do you know what got onto your bag? If you’re near a Coach store, they do free leather care and might be able to get the staining off for you.

@paula3boys I’m thinking of getting a second Cassie 19 in black now because it’s such a great little bag that is deceptively spacious and I don’t have to baby it. From toddler feet kicking it around to being stuffed in the stroller basket with other items, mine has held up beautifully. I can’t speak on the full-sized version though.

D1B6501F-5B4A-4A47-B6F1-8D656B7BA40F.jpeg