There is ONLY **1** First time and it's my Richard Prince PINK Weekender !!

jenskar

O.G.
May 14, 2007
I didn't expect it to get here SO SOON :yahoo:-- they called me Thursday and said it was in and started seeing the yellow ones show up --

Girls/Boys, be nice -- I know you all have closets of LV but for this gal it's my FIRST and frankly, not something I thought I'd ever do. I think it's the Richard Prince/Jacobs connection that got to me -- (and the pictures my darn DH took of the bags in the Fifth Avenue window -- what was he thinking if he thought I could NOT order one after that ????)

I'm a little nervous, frankly !! Saw it yesterday but now it's in that absolutely provocative box looking up at me waiting to be opened and ............... pics to follow soon with close ups and modelling. Just be patient with me please !!!

Thanks !!

Ok -- here they are and I am torn. I was so excited to see the box, looked like everything I'd been led to expect from LV and now -- I am not so sure:

The dust bag had dirt almost like someone stepped on it.
There was no stuffing in the bag.
No personal note from SA.
BUT worst -- the bag (which I saw yesterday in person and picked up and held at Short Hills) is not flat across the bottom. It has a decided dent in it which who knows, with something heavy in it for a bit may smooth right out.

But my mood went from thrilled beyond belief to you HAVE to be kidding me in two seconds flat. Not going to react, call, yet -- but I'd like your opinions and btw -- we can get excited about it tooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But DRAT it should have been a super happy experience not a ok, here we go, more problems I have to deal with experience. And for that alone -- I'm leaning on taking it back.

But FIRST the happy here it is pictures with detail on how this little what they call pink/ I call salmon/orange/red Looks in the Flesh.

Attachments

• wide.jpg
    wide.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 546
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 283
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 293
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 261
  • sideb.jpg
    sideb.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 274
Here are the bottom pictures so you can see what I'm talking about -- I just don't remember the other one at Short Hills having this issue, and I would remember.

GAHHH just please please why couldn't it have been perfect ?????????????????????

OK I am backing up from the computer now and will wait for all the expert LV long time owner people to comment !!

It's pretty darn gorgeous, isn't it ?????

Attachments

• bottom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 350
  • bottomflat.jpg
    bottomflat.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 303
  • moreseeripplewide.jpg
    moreseeripplewide.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 349