There is one Black Olsen Hobo bag on ebay right now...but the price is

Holy Moley! Did you see this in the Q&A section?!:wtf:

Q: Hi, A few things, the bag is gorgeous i love this design, would you be prepared to ship international to a fixed paypal address? I am prepared to pay upto $200 in total inc. shipping for the bag because i love this deign even though it is a fake (The biggest give away is on the tag where it says "CHANEL Made In Italy" instead of France. Either way please let me know. Thanks.

A. Thanks for your question. I wasn't sure if I should be offended by your comment, but I understand that it is sometimes difficult for people to differentiate between authentic and fake Chanel purses. I guarantee you that my purse is 100% authentic. If you look at the purses listed by other reputable sellers, many purses say "Made In Italy". You can even look on the Purse Forum site, and you will see that many authentic purses by Chanel are actually made in Italy. This is just good for you to know for yourself so that in the future you don't think that a purse made in Italy is always fake! You'd be missing out on a lot of great handbags otherwise! I would be willing to ship international to a fixed Paypal address.

^^is this the larger size or the smaller size one?? i keep forgetting the dimensions for each and i cant tell from just seeing one of them in a pic

Holy Moley! Did you see this in the Q&A section?!:wtf:

Q: Hi, A few things, the bag is gorgeous i love this design, would you be prepared to ship international to a fixed paypal address? I am prepared to pay upto $200 in total inc. shipping for the bag because i love this deign even though it is a fake (The biggest give away is on the tag where it says "CHANEL Made In Italy" instead of France. Either way please let me know. Thanks.

A. Thanks for your question. I wasn't sure if I should be offended by your comment, but I understand that it is sometimes difficult for people to differentiate between authentic and fake Chanel purses. I guarantee you that my purse is 100% authentic. If you look at the purses listed by other reputable sellers, many purses say "Made In Italy". You can even look on the Purse Forum site, and you will see that many authentic purses by Chanel are actually made in Italy. This is just good for you to know for yourself so that in the future you don't think that a purse made in Italy is always fake! You'd be missing out on a lot of great handbags otherwise! I would be willing to ship international to a fixed Paypal address.

LOL! :lol: Methinks this person knows full well it's authentic and is just trying to scam a deal. People really floor me sometimes.

Not only is the condition not worth it, but also the size. It's only 11.5" long. That's 1/2" shorter than than my Medallion tote, which is pushing the small bag limit for me.

ETA based on the Q&A: When my Soft and Chain hobo was on ebay, I got an email from a member who insisted my bag was the Modern Chain tote and I was misleading potential buyers by stating it was the bag Heidi on the Hills got for her birthday. Worse, this person had an ebay ID called crazyforchanel or something to that effect, alluding to the fact that she was an expert on the brand. Boy did I give her a piece of my mind! Some ebayers are cleary nuts!

Ladies, u are right...with that condition or state of the bag, the price is a bit too steep for us to justify it.

Well, i really wonder if there will be bidders for this.