There is a big ORANGE bag under my BED!!!!

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
OMG!, I was looking at the list shopmom posted and started thinking....maybe it's under the bed again? I ran downstairs and saw this!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH:nuts: :wlae: :nuts: I am so excited, I don't know when to expect it and cannot be sure what it is:P ????? I am just so thrilled seeing an orange bag!!:lol: HOOORRRAYYYYYY!!!!!:yahoo: :upsidedown: :upsidedown:

Attachments

• ORANGE BAG!!!!! 008.jpg
    ORANGE BAG!!!!! 008.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 287
  • ORANGE BAG!!!!! 007.jpg
    ORANGE BAG!!!!! 007.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 312
Holy CATS, STAR! We have to ADD you to the list!!!!

How on EARTH can you stand this!!!!! I'd be breaking in any second!!!!!

isn't it, Kellybag? That is incredibly sweet! I remembered star mentioning how her DH surprises her with bags on another thread and I thought to myself... it won't be long till star has hers! :shame:

Kellybag said:
I am loving you and your sneaky self!!! LOVE IT...You've been a bad bad, girl!

Oh no I haven't:nuts: , I seriously have not opened it...AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH, I am tearing up as I type I am so excited, especially since green tea posted it looks like a bag. I didn't even give it a little tug.:lol: I want it NOW - AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

rainrowan said:
isn't it, Kellybag? That is incredibly sweet! I remembered star mentioning how her DH surprises her with bags on another thread and I thought to myself... it won't be long till star has hers! :shame:

AAAAwwww thanks rainrowan, any good vibe out to my DH is good karma for me, he is the best guy, thanks rainrowan.

If the hubby is not home I think you can at least pick the bag up for the weight-factor!!! That would be ok. It does look like a bag box though!!!!

What do you want it to be?