There hasn't been a sighting like this in a while...

jelts

O.G.
Mar 23, 2007
...since I was caught out on another thread.:graucho:

Getting this bag was nothing short of dramatic. I missed the first delivery and then had to go to the post office 3 times before I got it. All on the same day, but at 2 different post offices. It was frustrating to say the least.

I then opened up everything and then, I saw it.....

Anyone interested to see?

Finally mine! Look at that sheen. There is no other metallic goodness than the BV ones!
After sighing and admiring others' purchases.

I was alerted to the availability of this bag online by members on this forum. So thank you!

Attachments

• 1365517452555.jpg
    1365517452555.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 967
Last edited:
I just fell over! What a find! Armatura is a beautiful metallic, and in a mini Cabat? I hope you post more pictures in different lighting, and even a modeling shot if you are comfortable with that.

I just fell over! What a find! Armatura is a beautiful metallic, and in a mini Cabat? I hope you post more pictures in different lighting, and even a modeling shot if you are comfortable with that.

Thanks jburgh!

The skies have been overcast lately and this picture was taken in the shade in bad lighting. Yet.... the sheen is just glorious.

Apparently, this was the only one made and is an SO. This is new to me, but oh boy! Am I glad for it! :smile:

Oh you LUCKY person! Armatura! I had a Armatura Veneta Hobo that I foolishly let go - and my DH will not let me forget it. I didn't find out until after that it was my DH's favorite BV bag.

Wear it in happiness and most excellent good health!

Finally mine! Look at that sheen. There is no other metallic goodness than the BV ones!
After sighing and admiring others' purchases.

I was alerted to the availability of this bag online by members on this forum. So thank you!
Talk about good karma.....actually, it's great gorgeous karma!