Theda PM

Srm32

Mar 13, 2007
Hi all, bought a theda pm from uk seller,I payed instantly. Received bag two weeks later after she thought she lost it. In any case the bag looked bigger on the post it is small very small. She said no returns but since I waited for damn near 2 weeks for it not happy with it I offered her 200 dollars plus shipping special delivery to take it back.She said no because others have used items then returned to her.Someone help. Paid 1450.

Thats a sticky situation. As long as there wasnt anything untruthful in the listing your kind of stuck with the bag. I suggest reselling it on e-bay just be sure to ad the measurements so you dont have to deal with the same thing again.

Are you sure that the bag is authentic? She may not want to take it back if it's counterfeit. Did you post pics on the board in the LV section?

If it's fake, you should try getting your money back right away.

I think if the seller listed her sizes in the listing then unfortunately there is not much you can do - I know its horrid. I have been caught out like that before and now measure out to scale what it would be.

I think your best bet is to resell it and hopefully recoup most of your money

Good luck