***the yummi Sorbet club **

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. please post a lot of pictures :drool: of your sorbets....this colour is simply delicious!!
    this is my little piece of sorbet ,pencil trousse:nuts:[​IMG]

2. Oh I am in! Let me see....

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. arg! you gals are killin' me! I NEED something in sorbet! now!! but i can't find it! :sad:

5. ohh rere your sorbet drum is so adorable...:heart: the hello kitty tt charm is amazing too!!!

6. Great idea CHLOEGLAMOUR!!! Will post as soon as I receive my yummy piece next week!

7. Here's my Sorbet MU!

Love this colour - best Bal pink ever (and I'm not a pink person)!

[​IMG]

8. Sorbet GSH PT :love:

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]
    sorbet twiggy :biggrin:

10. Sorbet City SGH yummmiieeee....I :heart: sooooo much :love:

[​IMG]

11. do you gals think the sorbet look good with covered giant or GSH?? i m debating these 2 for my money wallet=S!!

12. bnsuki...go for gsh!! you won't be disappointed ;) romaticomedy :YOUR PT IS TDF!!:drool:

congrats yunces, duckiee on your new sorbet babies!

13. I'm going to be a part of this club soon! I have been dying for sorbet ever since I saw everyone's beauties. :love:

14. Thank you CHLOEGLAMOUR!! I LOVE my PT! :love: Your pencil looks so cute, dont you just want something else in Sorbet? It's such a cheerful pink.

angelalam5; i cannot wait to see your share of Sorbet!

15. #15 Mar 9, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
    Thanks CG ;) ur pencil was in my dream last nite..my oh my. :tup:

Hopefully I can get another Sorbet this month, could be in Velo..YAY!