The WoC - Wallet on Chain thread

Yes, I tried multiple different ones just to be sure, no one will ship to me because I have never purchased from Chanel before. I'm also in a tax free state and thanks to the new rules that's a second reason they won't. I tried standalone and department store boutiques and no luck. I was also told they were out of stock company wide but have seen a few people on here get one in the last few days. Maybe they also had to wait though, I can't be sure.
DM'd you

Does anyone know Mini quilting WOC ( same as we saw metallic version last season ) will be back again this prefall 21A or Fall winter 21B /21K collection?? I saw pastel color this spring season but I prefer darker or metallic comes in Mini WOC. Somebody help?

I wanted to buy my first (and likely only) WOC. There was no black in stock so the SA showed me this beige one. I purchased it but now I’m unsure of whether I made the right choice. I worry about color transfer. Will I need to baby this bag? Can I spray anything on it to prevent color transfer? I normally wear dark colors/jeans.

(I already have a gst and medium flap in black.)

Do you have a beige WOC? Can you share your thoughts on it.

You can spray Carbon Pro to prevent color transfers. I also read somewhere to not use new jeans or clothes to avoid color transfers. The black woc is usually available so you might be able to find one in different stores, just not directly from your SA.

I have both and prefer the classic. But that is because I am tall. There is a lot to consider when you think about sizes - how you think you would use it and how it would look on your frame, for instance.
Thank you for your input. I’ve only seen and tried on the classic so far. The chain is too long for me unless I double it up, which I find a little annoying. (I’m 5’4”)

I have classic in black and mini woc in gold, and prefer black size but mini chain length and for being a special color! If I didn’t want the 21p gold so badly, I probably wouldn’t have gotten it. Now that I have it, I enjoy using it and it does fit my 12 pro iPhone.
The gold is lovely! Congrats on finding her! I was thinking about the chain length, too. Great info, thank you!

Hi guys! :wave:I saw this caviar WOC on the website (the stores are still closed here..) and fell in love. Does anyone know whether it is hard to get?
1620211741245.jpegwould you recommend getting a WOC in a color or a classic black one as a first Chanel WOC? Are there any certain aspects I need to consider when getting a Chanel WOC? Thank you very much in advance!

Reactions: Pchul
Congratulations, she’s so beautiful! :loveeyes: :tup: :love: Is this WOC (black, caviar, gold-time hardware) hard to get? I’m thinking of getting my first Chanel piece soon and am considering this WOC as well.
Thank you, i am very much in love. I know the caviar ghw is a bit more rare here but not impossible to get. I saw it and called my SA if he can reserve it for me. Where are you located in?

Thank you, i am very much in love. I know the caviar ghw is a bit more rare here but not impossible to get. I saw it and called my SA if he can reserve it for me. Where are you located in?
Thanks for your reply! I’m in Germany. I haven’t bought anything Chanel yet, and hence don’t have a SA. My plan was to go to the boutique once the stores are open, however I don’t know whether they can locate anything for me in case my desired items aren’t in stock. What would you recommend? TIA! :flowers:

Reactions: Pchul
Hi All I’m new here. I’m the husband everyone wants lol. I like fashion probably more than the wife and enjoy buying her nice designer bags and enjoy her to look good. I used to work in fashion shop years ago. I’m Looking to get a new WOC for her. It would be her FIRST Chanel. I Wanted to hear ur opinions on it and if anyone has heard of any bad batches etc on any recent seasonal merchandise. Here is a pic from the boutique near me. Price is now 2650.00 I was looking for a mini rectangle first but those are so hard to find. But the more I think about it as an entry and versitle piece this WOC seems to fit best. I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts. Thanks! - Latino Esposo Jaja View attachment 5002892
I guess it depends on your wife's style and propensity to carry things. I have three Chanel WOCs and use them frequently, both for dinner out and when traveling (if we ever get back to doing that). The black/gold combo is classic, and holds the basics (phone/key/money/cards/lipstick). You can always get a gift receipt and return if it's not for her.