The Who Else Has My Name? Game

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Go to wikipedia and type in your name. Then see who else (both real and fictional) has your name. List them here!

There were a couple of names on the list where the spelling was different. I didn't list those.

Actresses
Caitlin Clarke, American theater and film actress
Caitlin Fein, American child actress
Caitlin Glass, American voice actress
Caitlin Maude, Irish poet, actress, & traditional singer
Caitlin O’Heaney, American actress
Caitlin Stasey, Australian actress
Caitlin Wachs, American child actress

Music
Caitlin Cary, alternative country musician

Fiction
Caitlin Atkins, fictional character from Australian television series Neighbours
Caitlin Bree, fictional character from 1994 movie Clerks
Caitlin Cooke, a character from the show 6teen
Caitlin Fairchild, fictional character from the comic Gen¹³
Caitlin Pike, fictional character from U.S. television series JAG
Caitlin Ryan, fictional character from the Degrassi television series
Caitlin Todd, fictional character from U.S. television series NCIS

To add . . . . On Friends, on the season three episode "The One With the Metaphorical Tunnel," Phoebe calls the casting director to get Joey another appointment for an audition. She was told the casting director doesn't take calls from friends, only agents. On the phone, Phoebe disguises her voice and calls herself "Caitlin from Phoebe Buffay's office."

Literature
Caitlin Davies, English born author
Caitlin Flanagan, American writer and social critic
Caitlin MacNamara, wife of Welsh poet and writer Dylan Thomas
Caitlin Matthews, co-author with John Matthews of the Encyclopedia of Celtic Myth and Legend
Caitlin Moran, British journalist and columnist
Caitlin R. Kiernan, sci-fi author

Sports
Caitlin Cahow, American ice hockey player
Caitlin McClatchey, Scottish swimmer

Other
Caitlin’s Way, live action children’s drama
Typhoon Caitlin, two tropical cyclones

Emily is a common name for girls meaning 'rival'

Fictional characters Music Other

Leave it to you, Caitlin, to come up with another great game!

I decided to go with my full name of Phillipa (since we all know what would come up if I put in Pippi:rolleyes:). Here's what I got:

Phillipa Peak - an English actress
Phillipa Towler-Green - British ice dancer
Phillipa Pattison - from List of social network researchers (?)
Phillipa Gaunt -
a character from the fantasy book series Children Of The Lamp
Phillipa (Pippa) Ross - a fictional character in an Australian soap opera

Guess it's not a very common name.

Cheers!
Pippi

Irma S. Rombauer, cookbook author
Irma Rangel (Texas politician)
Irma Baltuttis, German singer
Irma Brandeis, Jewish-American Dante scholar´
Irma Bunt, a villain from Bond film On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Irma Capece Minutolo, Italian opera singer
Irma Flaquer, Guatemalan government critic
Irma Grese, Holocaust concentration camp supervisor
Irma S. Raker, American lawyer
Irma Serrano, Mexican actress
Irma Thomas, soul singer
Irma von Cube, German-American screenwriter
Irma la Douce - film musical by Billy Wilder (USA 1963)
Irma Lair, witch in W.I.T.C.H. series
Irma (Tintin character), a minor character in the Tintin series
Irma Langinstein, a fictional character in the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon
The Mystery of Irma Vep, play by Charles Ludlam
Irma Vep, French film
Irma Pince, librarian in the Harry Potter series
My Friend Irma, TV/radio situation comedy
My Friend Irma (film), 1949 George Marshall film
Hurricane Irma
Irma's injection, Freudian dream
The Irma Hotel, named after the daughter of Buffalo Bill Cody.

Persons
[edit] In science
[edit] In culture
I even found one with my first and last name.. what a trip!!

Sylvia Lopez (1931 - November 20, 1959) was a European model and actor.

Born Tatjana Bernt, in Austria, she was raised in Paris, France where she began a career in modelling. Eventually she modeled for couturier Jacques Fath, the first French fashion designer to export his creations to the United States. Appearing under the name "Sylvia Sinclair", Bernt earned enough exposure to attract the attention of film producers.
In November of 1956 she became the second wife of the French composer Francis López. As Sylvia Lopez, she made her first of two French-language films following which she appeared in several Italian swashbucklers with American stars such as Steve Reeves and Lex Barker that were commercially successful and for which she received favorable reviews.
Diagnosed with leukemia, Lopez died while working on the set of Voulez-vous danser avec moi?, a French film with Brigitte Bardot.
Sylvia Lopez is interred in the Cimetière du Montparnasse in Paris.

Attachments

• SYLVIA LOPEZ 1.gif
    SYLVIA LOPEZ 1.gif
    35.5 KB · Views: 689
Eek...lots..

Rebecca, or Rivkah, is a biblical matriarch from the Book of Genesis.
Rebecca may also refer to:

Only two for me...

Adriane Carr (1952-) is a Canadian academic, activist and politician with the Green Party in British Columbia and Canada. She was a founding member and the Green Party of British Columbia's first leader from 1983 to 1985, whereafter the party abolished the leadership position until 1993. In 2000, she became the party's leader again, and she is generally credited with helping to bring the party major party status. In the 2005 provincial election, she received in excess of 25% of the vote in her home riding of Powell River-Sunshine Coast. She resigned her position in September of 2006 to become one of two deputy leaders of the Green Party of Canada now led by her political ally and long time friend Elizabeth May. Although she is now intending to run federally for (Vancouver Centre) she continues to work and support the Green Party of British Columbia.
Carr was born in Vancouver and raised in the Lower Mainland and Kootenays. She earned a Master's degree in geography from UBC, and went on to a career as a geography instructor at Vancouver Community College.

Adriane Lenox (born August 11, 1956 in Memphis, Tennessee) is an African-American actress. She won a Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Play in 2005 for her work in Doubt. She also appeared as Hattie in the Broadway revival of Kiss Me, Kate.

I decided to use my full name although it's only my mum and boyf who use it and not all the time. Plus if you shorten there will be loads a boys!!
Cool my name is used in three of my fav TV shows - SATC, bewitched and Stargate!! :wlae:(but I already knew that in someways...)

Music
[edit] Television

Julie has perpetually been one of the most popular female names used in the United States. According to the United States' Social Security Administration, Julie was consistently in the top one-hundred registered female names in the forty years between 1951 and 1991; peaking at #10 in 1971. Additionally, a variation of the name Julie, Julia has been in the top one-hundred since 1980.[1]
Julie has also been a popular given name in some European countries. In the most recently available statistics, the name was the fourth most popular female name in Belgium in 2005[2] and ninth most popular in Denmark in the first half of 2005.[3] In France, the name was only mildly popular in the beginning of the 20th century and its usage nearly disappeared between 1940 and 1970. It then suddenly soared to previously unknown heights, reaching its peak in 1987 when 9.908 Julies were born. It was the 17th most popular name in 2006. Interestingly, Julie may be given to males as well, though mostly as a second or third given name. In 2006, 204 Frenchmen had Julie among their given names

The name day for Julie is celebrated in the Czech Republic on December 10, in Italy on May 22, and in France on April 8.[5]

I wish we had name days in the US!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bethany#searchInput
The name Bethany, literally translated as house of figs, is shared by a multitude of places and people. It most commonly refers to the village of Bethany near Jerusalem; which, according to the New Testament, was the site of the resurrection of Lazarus. It was also the town of Martha and Mary, who were sisters of Lazarus. Jesus spent notable time in Bethany throughout his travels.

Other Places
United States of America
Canada
[Australia
Namibia
As a given name

BethanyGenderFemaleMeaningHouse of blessings; House of figs

Bethany is also a female given name. Its meaning is usually given as "house of blessings", but it literally means "house of figs".

People with the given name Bethany
Schools
Other