The Warrior

KIN - it is twenty two inches from top of the handle to the bottom and it is sixteen inches wide. it does not seem that big to me - but i always carry large bags..and i too have a comfy side i like to embrace.
i paid 3100 at the shop here in NYC....there are two at FISCH FOR THE HIP resale in ny, a black and a tan, name of color I don't know. they are selling for 2500....
my SA said there is a brown one and a black one slouching around the US somwhere --- he didn't tell me which shop, but i'm sure your SA can locate them.....and there is a small white one on the floor in NYC. they aren't that easy to find....that is how i justify grabbing the red one as fast as i did!

Stunning bag! Tracey, my sa told me that this large size is no longer being made. You may have purchased one of the last big beauties ever made!! Congratulations!! You wear her well.... I would die for one in orange!!

My new Massai -- i really like big bags so went for the jumbo. My SA said it's the only one in the US....rouge vif...like you guys didn't know that.....

Hi Tracey I've been reading your thread on the Massai. I have my eye on one and wonder how much you use your bag? How do you wear it, under the arm or cross body...;)