The Wallet Club!!

3AE2A035-3BD2-46C3-BEDE-35238D721DBF.jpeg
My 2 beloved wallets. I have the Sarah Long in what I believe to be Pomme De’Amore Red. (Please let me know the correct color if I am incorrect, as I’m not entirely sure. She is from 2009. Today I scored this 2001 Epi Leather Trifold in Castilian Red. I only paid $88 for the Sarah. After selling a few other items I didn’t want anymore to my local consignment shop, I walked with the Epi wallet for just $32 out of pocket.

Just got a pre-loved Zippy Compact (old style) and noticed there are some glazing issues. Price was pretty reasonable so I’m open to paying for reglazing. It’s in really good condition otherwise. Would you all recommend I take it in for repair now, or use it until it’s really bad and then take it in? I read a few comments that said reglazing weakens the canvas bc they remove all the stitching to apply the glaze, and it was recommended to wait as long as possible. I was so excited to use it but I also don’t want to make a mistake.image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Fierymo
Just got a pre-loved Zippy Compact (old style) and noticed there are some glazing issues. Price was pretty reasonable so I’m open to paying for reglazing. It’s in really good condition otherwise. Would you all recommend I take it in for repair now, or use it until it’s really bad and then take it in? I read a few comments that said reglazing weakens the canvas bc they remove all the stitching to apply the glaze, and it was recommended to wait as long as possible. I was so excited to use it but I also don’t want to make a mistake.View attachment 4766275

I would honestly wait to fix it until it gets pretty bad.

Reactions: sparksflyy
Purchased a ZCP earlier this month to coordinate with my Speedy DE. It’s quite sizable compared to my Rosalie. I feel I can quickly find my cards. I admit it’s pretty empty because I don’t carry many cards or cash. I like the brown interior rather than the Rosalie’s fuchsia lining. However, I agree that the Rosalie has more of a wallet feel with the zipper pocket.

Now that I have wallets in DE, monogram and epi noir, I don’t forsee the need to purchase more or duplicate styled wallets.

Attachments

• EC55F80E-6904-417F-80B5-1D34E01632E6.jpeg
    EC55F80E-6904-417F-80B5-1D34E01632E6.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 15