The Walking Dead on AMC

I didn't really like it that it looked like Michonne was just ready to give up after she thought Rick was swarmed. She was so strong before, has been through the loss of her child and her child's father, the fact that she wouldn't go on without Rick was bothersome. What about Carl?, what about Judith?
I know it gave them something to address later, but I didn't much care for it.

Reactions: samch
I somehow don't feel like they have chemistry either. I think it is because they are both so alpha. So masculine. And also because her personality transformation with Carl a couple seasons ago after they got split up after the prison blew up was so sudden that I was never on board with who michonne even is, really. It was too much too fast with her, so after that I just didn't buy her whole character at all. So I don't see her as Rick's paramour, or anyone's. He's so unhinged anyways that I would see him more with a therapist, nurturing type. Or hairstylist. Like Jessie. And he just watched her and her family get eaten after he killed her husband not very long ago so it seems really odd that they are now an old married couple.

I somehow don't feel like they have chemistry either. I think it is because they are both so alpha. So masculine. And also because her personality transformation with Carl a couple seasons ago after they got split up after the prison blew up was so sudden that I was never on board with who michonne even is, really. It was too much too fast with her, so after that I just didn't buy her whole character at all. So I don't see her as Rick's paramour, or anyone's. He's so unhinged anyways that I would see him more with a therapist, nurturing type. Or hairstylist. Like Jessie. And he just watched her and her family get eaten after he killed her husband not very long ago so it seems really odd that they are now an old married couple.

Agree. I literally have to turn away when they are kissing. It just does not sit right with me lol (I don't know why).

I have loved this show from the start and still find it fun and interesting. Yes some episodes are better than others, but it seems many of the posters don't like it or find it boring, or characters irritating etc. We all hate Neegan. The show would be boring if we did not have bad guys and jerks too hate. . I could watch a new episode every night. I love the relationshjps and thinking who will they meet next, who will kill Neegan, thinking don't let Rick get wimpy again, wondering if all the groups will get together on and on. I want bad ass Carol back too, I just hope the trend is not to dislike this show , ratings are slipping,as I would love to see it stick around for years.
Looks like Carol is back this week. Badass Carol[emoji3] [emoji2] [emoji15]

Reactions: WingNut
LOL at your comments about Kanye and Negan! So spot on!

On one hand I like that the group is altogether but seeing a preview of next week's episode, seems like they are still sticking to the same style of focusing on a specific character/groups one episode at a time. That means going back in timeline to look at what happened to the others. I really don't care for that. It'll be a while before we see Maggie and Sasha at Hilltop; next week we see what happens to Eugene since he was captured. I'm getting annoyed with Rosita's attitude. Btw, I wonder how she became an expert on explosives? Finally, Rick and Daryl need a haircut! How come they're not bothered by all that hair over their eyes[emoji3]?
Screenshot_2017-03-09-17-56-50-1.png

I've pretty much been hate watching the last few seasons but this season... oi... I think I'm done. This show is going to keep rolling on the way it is indefinitely and then what's the point?

Hope the people who still enjoy it keep getting something out of it :smile:

boring episode, exciting episode, strange episode not quite explaining exciting episode....back to boring again.

i don't like michonne and rick, it's like 2 supervisors getting together at the workplace....just ruins it for everyone. although maggie and glenn didn't bother me at all.

The previews showed Rosita & Sasha out on their own hunting Negan..I hope they don't carry this on for too long. We know it's going to be a huge fight that will require The Kingdom, Hilltop, Alexandria and the Garbage Dump people...maybe even the group Tara saw. I just hope they don't waste our time with these two out on their own for long. I get that they're badass women, blah blah blah..but we know it's not going to happen that way.