The Upcoming Waitlist in London

Is a waitlist even necessary in times like this? I would have thought there's going to be lots of "no-shows" of people that was on the waitlist and they end up going on shelves?

no shows get offered to next person on list and so on, have found that they don't often end up on shelves but do end up in back room to be offered at SA's discretion.

Lady Louboutin... I just have 4 words of advice: GET ON THE EUROSTAR... and go to FSH.

If you don't find your Birkin waiting there then they will order it for you. So basically saves you time and agonising moments where you'd ask yourself why you're being treated like a thief.. Trust me, been there, done that.

After being treated very frostily in London I upped, got my birkin in Paris the day I went to ask for one, and guess what, 3 months later, I've gone back and done an SO so I guess those eurostar trips and establishing a relationship with an SA in Paris is well worth it.

This was just my experience and I'm sure others have had warmer experiences in London, I myself love getting accessories, scarves and small leather goods here, but for bags I find it easier / quicker in Paris.

It is good fun birkin hunting in Paris for sure, LittleH is correct in that. Sometimes London is hard work, I know people that have gotten birkins in London and they were very happy.

In Paris if you have the time to go to the store every day, you will come away happy.