the uniqueness of the Haute Maroquinerie-club

Woo Hoo!!!!! :yahoo: congrats cali_moon ~ you have wonderful taste!! Your Milaris will be such a beauty!! The violette is such a pretty color ~ it has a soft glow :biggrin:

Thank you Possum, very sweet of you. I always want a purple bag with fuschia lining... can't wait for it. By the way, a friend has helped to get to Sydney maison cles for me, so you don't have to hurry to go to Sydney, unless there are goodie there you want to get and share pics with us.:smile:

I am in, the Milaris PM in Violette with Grenada lining and palladium hardware. Can't wait to receive it.

NewImage2-1.jpg

NewImage-1.jpg

Yeah Cali!!! The purple was devine, but I don't need a new purple bag...plus I can just borrow yours *wink*

Congrats RedDuchess on your classic beauty ~ I don't know how anyone can decide with so many wonderful combinations :love:

There are many choices, but if you go into the appointment knowing what your favorite colors are and what color bags you need, it is pretty easy to decide...however it is also pretty easy to get distracted...I had to phone a friend to get me back on course while I was there!!!

OMG!!!! Just got a mail from Paris, my purse is done!!!

Now I just have to find time to go to France...... But don't think I can make it until october.. Damn....

I ordered it the beginning of june.....

But I think it will be 3-4 weeks before I can go to Paris :crybaby::cursing::censor:

Want to call in sick for work tomorrow.... LOL

Omg... that means only 3 months... goodness, you sure have great self control...I will call in sick..heck..I would be sick if I can't go knowing the bag is waiting for me... goodness this is torturing.

Omg... that means only 3 months... goodness, you sure have great self control...I will call in sick..heck..I would be sick if I can't go knowing the bag is waiting for me... goodness this is torturing.

It was a bit too fast... LOL
Don't have self control at all. But Mowcam's isn't finishd yet, and we want to go together, since we ordered them togheter... And if I'll wait until october I can go to Paris with my best friend and my boyfriend... And that's worth waiting for...

Don't have self control at all. But Mowcam's isn't finishd yet, and we want to go together, since we ordered them togheter... And if I'll wait until october I can go to Paris with my best friend and my boyfriend... And that's worth waiting for...

You are right...but...still very hard, very hard waiting...

OMG!!!! Stunning!!! Where do you order it, and when will u get it?? And what leather did you choose??

Thanks Dixie...I ordered it end of June, LV New York Flagship store. Hopefully it will come at the end of November or crossed fingers, like your case, will come sooner :biggrin:... The leather is similar to SC leather.

I'm so excited for you Dixie!! ... hang in there until October!! :Presents