The Ultimate Chloe Susan/Susanna/Suzanna Studded Boots thread

l.ch.

O.G.
Mar 24, 2011
Away
I know they have been around since 2008(?), but I have to say I still LOVE them. They are one of the most comfortable shoes I own. I bought a pair in super sale from NAP ages ago and they are still sooo perfect... I wish I could buy a black pair too. But the price is so high....
Anyway, I just wanted to share the love again!

Reactions: rdgldy

l.ch.

O.G.
Mar 24, 2011
Away
I found the velvet to run the same but were honestly too fragile.
Oh, thanks! I will stop considering them then... not that I was REALLY considering them, but they were on sale in my size on Mytheresa... with the weather we get here, they will be completely useless...

Raaz

May 19, 2017
Oh, thanks! I will stop considering them then... not that I was REALLY considering them, but they were on sale in my size on Mytheresa... with the weather we get here, they will be completely useless...
Good decision. In leather version-any colour-simply timeless and exquisite.

Reactions: l.ch.

bongrande

Mar 18, 2019
Reactions: Ania

Ania

O.G.
Jun 15, 2007
London
:confused1:
They look good on you! Please share, how long ago did you purchase, from where, & how much did you pay? I found mine on TheRealReal, this year. Paid about $325! I’m not sure how long ago they debuted- mine had been worn perhaps an hour or 2, very little wear on the soles!
Cheers!
Thank you :smile: I got them in the summer of 2019 at the Chloe outlet in Bicester Village. I don’t remember how much they were exactly, somewhere around £400, I think they retailed for something like £1200 so I effectively got them for about 1/3 of the original price. $325 for a barely used pair is a great price!
Not sure what season they come from though, I’m guessing either 2017 or 2018...:confused1:

bongrande

Mar 18, 2019
:confused1:

Thank you :smile: I got them in the summer of 2019 at the Chloe outlet in Bicester Village. I don’t remember how much they were exactly, somewhere around £400, I think they retailed for something like £1200 so I effectively got them for about 1/3 of the original price. $325 for a barely used pair is a great price!
Not sure what season they come from though, I’m guessing either 2017 or 2018...:confused1:
Thanks for responding! You got a great deal, as well! Net-A-Porter had them for over $2000! We did well! Lol! Continue to style & enjoy!

Attachments

lVfanatic2004

Dec 29, 2017
I've been lusting after these boots for several years and finally bit the bullet as a Christmas gift to myself this year. I purchased at a discount from MyTheresa which I was a little worried about since I've never purchased from them before but I am very pleased with the customer service experience. First pair did arrive damaged (missing 1 stud) but they accepted the return and replaced them in 4 business days. That's international shipping return and re-shipped in under a week! During COVID and holiday season...unreal.

I usual wear a US size 10 (41 in CL) and have wide feet. Due to the width, I decided to stick with my regular size (40) rather than size down. Length is perfect and left foot fits perfect with sock...right is a little tight width wise so I'll be wearing around the house with a thicker sock until the leather loosens up. Love love love them! I'm 5'8" with muscular calves and find them very flattering. They rise a bit above my ankle but don't cut off my calf at all. I'll definitely pair with a dress or skirt in the spring/summer and they're perfect now with skinny jeans and leggings.

Attachments

Nov 30, 2009
Palm Springs, CA
I've been lusting after these boots for several years and finally bit the bullet as a Christmas gift to myself this year. I purchased at a discount from MyTheresa which I was a little worried about since I've never purchased from them before but I am very pleased with the customer service experience. First pair did arrive damaged (missing 1 stud) but they accepted the return and replaced them in 4 business days. That's international shipping return and re-shipped in under a week! During COVID and holiday season...unreal.

I usual wear a US size 10 (41 in CL) and have wide feet. Due to the width, I decided to stick with my regular size (40) rather than size down. Length is perfect and left foot fits perfect with sock...right is a little tight width wise so I'll be wearing around the house with a thicker sock until the leather loosens up. Love love love them! I'm 5'8" with muscular calves and find them very flattering. They rise a bit above my ankle but don't cut off my calf at all. I'll definitely pair with a dress or skirt in the spring/summer and they're perfect now with skinny jeans and leggings.

I love them!

MyTheresa service is one of the best!

rdgldy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 18, 2006
NYC/LI

Congratulations!!!! So pretty.