The Ultimate Chloe Susan/Susanna/Suzanna Studded Boots thread

Hello! New here!
After reading this long thread I still have no idea what size to buy. I don’t own a lot of designer shoes.
I wear 38 Isabel Marant Dicker, 37 Golden Goose Superstar (but 37,5 would be perfect fit on GG Superstar) and 37 Closed ankle booties.
I have very narrow ankles but my toes are bit wide.

I want to order them from MyTheresa, are they easy to return through this site? (from Belgium)

And last question: I’ve wanted the Chloe susanna boots for years but too pricey. I finally can afford them but are they still really worth investing now?
Really don’t have an answer for you but I am a US9 and can wear 38.5 or 39 in these.

@rdgldy Yes, after reading the topic I became more confused on the size. As every foot is different you can't be sure even if somebody had the same size.
I also mailed with MyTheresa and they suggested to take one size down. And they are easy on returns.

So, I just ordered my first pair! (size 37)
I decided to go for black with silver studs. I also really like the black with gunmetal studs (my style is somewhat 'less is more'), but I think the silver studs make the shoes more special.

I hope I will receive them very soon and that they will fit me!! Fingers crossed!

@rdgldy Yes, after reading the topic I became more confused on the size. As every foot is different you can't be sure even if somebody had the same size.
I also mailed with MyTheresa and they suggested to take one size down. And they are easy on returns.

I decided to go for black with silver studs. I also really like the black with gunmetal studs (my style is somewhat 'less is more'), but I think the silver studs make the shoes more special.

I hope I will receive them very soon and that they will fit me!! Fingers crossed!
Good luck!! You made a great choice.

For anyone still searching for the right size. I ordered the 37 (my normal size is 37,5-38 (more 38), wide feet and small ankle). I received the 37. After the first fitting I thought to exchange for 37,5 but I tried them on several times and they do stretch! My ankles are really small, so they are very loose right now on the ankle-department (I just started to wear them 2 hours). The shoe is still narrow on one side (my bigger foot) but by wearing it, I feel the shoe is stretching to the shape of my foot.
If I had exchanged for 37,5 my ankles wouldn’t have any grip.

aaah, so glad I decided to order them and waited to return them for the bigger size!

Reactions: rdgldy
For anyone still searching for the right size. I ordered the 37 (my normal size is 37,5-38 (more 38), wide feet and small ankle). I received the 37. After the first fitting I thought to exchange for 37,5 but I tried them on several times and they do stretch! My ankles are really small, so they are very loose right now on the ankle-department (I just started to wear them 2 hours). The shoe is still narrow on one side (my bigger foot) but by wearing it, I feel the shoe is stretching to the shape of my foot.
If I had exchanged for 37,5 my ankles wouldn’t have any grip.

aaah, so glad I decided to order them and waited to return them for the bigger size!
You can also try wearing a thick sock in the tighter boot to stretch it a bit.

I finally got my first pair in a size 37, black with gold studs and they are divine!!! I bought online and went for the 37 (I am a 37 in GG Superstar, 36 in Common Projects, a 36.5 in Stuart weitzman and Jimmy Choo and bizarrely a 37-37.5 in Christian Louboutin). I thought they might be narrow if I sized down and they are a perfect fit thankfully! Hopefully that helps anyone that’s also torn about sizing!!

Reactions: rdgldy
Really don’t have an answer for you but I am a US9 and can wear 38.5 or 39 in these.
Guys I need help Opions on these boots - especially the color !!! HELP
13081635_13973861_600.jpg

I was going to ask that same thing! Received my order from net-a-porter and I swear they don’t look right. I was so scared I sent them back. So disappointed! I will post pictures it’s the back part of Shie the stich looked off like not finish! Help what do you think??upload_2019-11-28_11-29-9.jpegupload_2019-11-28_11-29-42.jpeg

Reactions: styleformiles