The Ultimate Chloe Susan/Susanna/Suzanna Studded Boots thread

I know they have been around since 2008(?), but I have to say I still LOVE them. They are one of the most comfortable shoes I own. I bought a pair in super sale from NAP ages ago and they are still sooo perfect... I wish I could buy a black pair too. But the price is so high....
Anyway, I just wanted to share the love again!

Reactions: rdgldy
Reactions: Ania
:confused1:
They look good on you! Please share, how long ago did you purchase, from where, & how much did you pay? I found mine on TheRealReal, this year. Paid about $325! I’m not sure how long ago they debuted- mine had been worn perhaps an hour or 2, very little wear on the soles!
Cheers!

Thank you :smile: I got them in the summer of 2019 at the Chloe outlet in Bicester Village. I don’t remember how much they were exactly, somewhere around £400, I think they retailed for something like £1200 so I effectively got them for about 1/3 of the original price. $325 for a barely used pair is a great price!
Not sure what season they come from though, I’m guessing either 2017 or 2018...:confused1:

:confused1:

Thank you :smile: I got them in the summer of 2019 at the Chloe outlet in Bicester Village. I don’t remember how much they were exactly, somewhere around £400, I think they retailed for something like £1200 so I effectively got them for about 1/3 of the original price. $325 for a barely used pair is a great price!
Not sure what season they come from though, I’m guessing either 2017 or 2018...:confused1:

Thanks for responding! You got a great deal, as well! Net-A-Porter had them for over $2000! We did well! Lol! Continue to style & enjoy!

Attachments

• F4A5EC8F-BA5F-4E69-BB87-614F43C7EFE3.png
    F4A5EC8F-BA5F-4E69-BB87-614F43C7EFE3.png
    488 KB · Views: 7
I've been lusting after these boots for several years and finally bit the bullet as a Christmas gift to myself this year. I purchased at a discount from MyTheresa which I was a little worried about since I've never purchased from them before but I am very pleased with the customer service experience. First pair did arrive damaged (missing 1 stud) but they accepted the return and replaced them in 4 business days. That's international shipping return and re-shipped in under a week! During COVID and holiday season...unreal.

I usual wear a US size 10 (41 in CL) and have wide feet. Due to the width, I decided to stick with my regular size (40) rather than size down. Length is perfect and left foot fits perfect with sock...right is a little tight width wise so I'll be wearing around the house with a thicker sock until the leather loosens up. Love love love them! I'm 5'8" with muscular calves and find them very flattering. They rise a bit above my ankle but don't cut off my calf at all. I'll definitely pair with a dress or skirt in the spring/summer and they're perfect now with skinny jeans and leggings.

Attachments

• IMG_4033.jpg
    IMG_4033.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 36
I've been lusting after these boots for several years and finally bit the bullet as a Christmas gift to myself this year. I purchased at a discount from MyTheresa which I was a little worried about since I've never purchased from them before but I am very pleased with the customer service experience. First pair did arrive damaged (missing 1 stud) but they accepted the return and replaced them in 4 business days. That's international shipping return and re-shipped in under a week! During COVID and holiday season...unreal.

I usual wear a US size 10 (41 in CL) and have wide feet. Due to the width, I decided to stick with my regular size (40) rather than size down. Length is perfect and left foot fits perfect with sock...right is a little tight width wise so I'll be wearing around the house with a thicker sock until the leather loosens up. Love love love them! I'm 5'8" with muscular calves and find them very flattering. They rise a bit above my ankle but don't cut off my calf at all. I'll definitely pair with a dress or skirt in the spring/summer and they're perfect now with skinny jeans and leggings.

I love them!

MyTheresa service is one of the best!

Congratulations!!!! So pretty.