The Twinset Club!!

Mine did not come with any covering on the round gold front hardware however for the zippers it did. :\ since the bag is being discontinued and there is no more left in the US, I decided to go ahead and purchase anyway. Is LV able to replace hardware on bags if needed?

- I tend to not carry much other than my wallet (I have a small Chanel front snap card holder wallet), my iPhone 7+, lip balm, keys and my charger. The Empreinte PM is so beautiful but out of my price range :\ hehe. Please share your Empreinte PM when purchased! Would love to see! :smile:

Last edited:
Mine did not come with any covering on the round gold front hardware however for the zippers it did. :\ since the bag is being discontinued and there is no more left in the US, I decided to go ahead and purchase anyway. Is LV able to replace hardware on bags if needed?

- I tend to not carry much other than my wallet (I have a small Chanel front snap card holder wallet), my iPhone 7+, lip balm, keys and my charger. The Empreinte PM is so beautiful but out of my price range :\ hehe. Please share your Empreinte PM when purchased! Would love to see! :smile:

Hey I don't know why my post said 'For m'. Must've been a typo, lol.... I will definitely post a pic for you of the Empriente PM. SA says it is coming out on March 10th. My purchase will depend on how heavy the bag is compared to the canvas versions. I don't like to buy bags that are heavy before I've even put anything in.

And yes I believe they can change hardware but I believe they send it out to Paris so patience is a must.

I purchase my twice a few weeks ago when I heard it was being discontinued. Only the zipper had a covering--nothing else did. I love this bag! I hope you get one of you are looking for it

Has anyone been able to find the Monogram Empreinte in Noir at any of the stores in the US? I just called the 5th Avenue boutique in NYC and the SA told me they're suppose to get a new shipment in 2-3 weeks...

OMG, i want one too!! I just asked the SA online and they are saying it is retired and no store has it....
Let us know if you figure out any store has it. Thank you!

I've called around and it looks like the only ones available in stores right now are Cherry Empreinte (limited #s) and the Damier Ebene. I almost purchased the Damier, however this is my least fave print. The regular Monogram is already discontinued. I'm still hoping I can find the Monogram Empreinte in Noir.

Hi ladies! Just left my local boutique and spoke with my SA about how I just miss d out on the Twice and he smiled and said don't worry, a updated version is being released in June with a removable strap. He said if I would of asked a week ago he would of showed me a pic/sketch. They literally just had to sign confidentiality agreements due to all the leaks getting out.