The Twilly and Hermes Handles

I'm a newbie to the twilly-tying thing. I had to look hard to find twillies that I felt would contain a color to match my Parchemin B, and these were the only ones I could find. While I like this look, I'm still seeking a pair of twillies that are more subtle/neutral in color, so as not to overwhelm the look of the bag. Any recommendations are of course welcome!

Excuse the crappy photo....it was taken solely for the purpose of cataloging for insurance. Meh....View attachment 4168925

Gorgeous birdie. how about mors et gourmettes vichy from the current season in etoupe? It is a perfect match with etoupe, goes well with colors in the same family like Gris t too.

33C67571-613C-4F12-A4C3-D7FA315354B6.jpeg

Gorgeous birdie. how about mors et gourmettes vichy from the current season in etoupe? It is a perfect match with etoupe, goes well with colors in the same family like Gris t too.

View attachment 4170505

Oooh that might actually work well with my etoupe B30! Need Twinkie’s for that one also. Might be the super subtle piece I’m looking for for my Birdie....

Reactions: marzipanchen

View attachment 4170505
Great taste! I was going to suggest this as well. I recently purchased this for fauve and Gris T bags. It’s perfect for when you want a quiet twilly.