The Twilly and Hermes Handles

Is it possible yes wear the herbag with the straps out like that? I'm thinking the weight of the bag would make it a no. Was considering herbag but the fuss of opening and closing got me a little hesitant

Hi divinexjanice,
Yes it is possible to use the herbag with the straps out. I do however "buckle" the flap but i usually leave the straps hanging. If not its quite troublesome

View attachment 3987753

new twillies on my Gris Mouette. it’s two twillies with one tied as a bow. i forget the name of these twillies, sorry! got them for my new B but decided to try them on my kelly first. might have gone overboard buying twillies lately so i have enough to go around [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I've done the same thing with two twillys on a K too - this is amazing. The twilly is called astrologie nouvelle.

View attachment 3987753

new twillies on my Gris Mouette. it’s two twillies with one tied as a bow. i forget the name of these twillies, sorry! got them for my new B but decided to try them on my kelly first. might have gone overboard buying twillies lately so i have enough to go around [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
These twillies with the Gris Mouette are really nice....I'm really loving the Gris Mouette photos that have been cropping up here lately! I love the CW on those Astrologie Nouvelle twillies as well with the burgundies, reds, grays, and teals - it's a nice combo of colors.

Reactions: cherylc
These twillies with the Gris Mouette are really nice....I'm really loving the Gris Mouette photos that have been cropping up here lately! I love the CW on those Astrologie Nouvelle twillies as well with the burgundies, reds, grays, and teals - it's a nice combo of colors.

thank you love! i will say this pic doesn’t show it’s true colour. it’s much cooler and bluer in tone. i think the lighting in starbucks just made it warmer. lol.

Reactions: Fab41