The Twilly and Hermes Handles

Getting Ms Chinchilly dressed up for her first outing! Since this is my first time tying a twilly, I really don't know how tight I should wrap it! Lol! (Is too tight bad?)
Had to have this cw of On a Summer Day after seeing it on Cavalla's beautiful K.

View attachment 3726661

LOVE IT!!!! We're double twins on twilly and rodeo! :drinks: It's interesting to see how a different-colored bag brings out the colors in twillies too. I didn't notice the darker gray on it. I love how you tie it. It's like wearing a tie. So cute! :hbeat::hbeat:

Getting Ms Chinchilly dressed up for her first outing! Since this is my first time tying a twilly, I really don't know how tight I should wrap it! Lol! (Is too tight bad?)
Had to have this cw of On a Summer Day after seeing it on Cavalla's beautiful K.

View attachment 3726661

On a summer day CW 01 on rose azalee
View attachment 3727667
savannah dance CW01View attachment 3727668

Oo the on a summer day twilly is so pretty. Really brightens up the bag! love both your cws hoot, PurseOnFleek.

Aww you are too sweet cavalla. :hugs: Called my SA and she tracked one down for me! Will post pics when i use it on the BG kelly. This thread is not great for the wallet..... :amuse:

I know!!! I'm a victim too! I got the Balade en Berline when I picked up the Silvery green Savana Dance enabled by this thread! Double damage on the wallet!!!