The Tribute, Any Rumors on Who's Getting One? Anyone Here Actually Getting One?

I really want to know aswell! i don't really like it but if i saw someone on the street i would stalk them for a while to get a look and maybe ask to look at it! at the end of the day its loads of bags in one! so it would save me running after everyone else aha i'm a nerd !:blink: :rochard:

I'd actually be kind of surprised if anyone here got one! I mean, I know some people here love it, but I couldn't see any of the ladies here getting one...it seems more like a celebrity thing to me (because they have hundreds of millions! :P) I'm not saying that no one can afford it here (I'm sure, with the amount of money spend per MONTH on LV, a lot of ladies here can!) but it's just that...I can't see any of us getting one!

P.S. I think for most of us, we'd rather spend the $50,000 on multiple bags!

I am so out of the loop here.. anyone have pics? is it one the webpage?
EDIT: I just looked it up .. it is hidious!! it is hard to believe that a company that can produce such beautifull and classic bags can make something that .. that tacky!

I think if any TPFers had ordered one they would have posted about putting the $25k down already. I'm suprised KLS got one, she seems to have a pretty collection more than just a LE collection.