The Trench Coat - General Discussion, Pics

After years of wanting it, I recently purchased a Burberry trench coat. I only wear it when it rains. I wanted to ask if others on this forum have a trench coat, how they style it, do you wear it when it's cold, is it an afterthought piece, or part of the overall look?

My goal with this threat is to start a general discussion on the trench coat, its use, style, etc. Post your modeling pictures so we can get ideas.

Here is a picture of mine. I love the color and the style, hoping to wear more often.

I think you style it simply perfectly, trenches don't need much

I :love::love: trench coats and have several. I am particularly fond of the fitted (almost dress like) styles.

In first pic, I am wearing a Coach trench which is one of my staples. I also had on LV shades and scarf, a plain white long sleeve JCrew perfect fit tee, black JCrew pixie pants (the originals) with black Tieks.

In the second picture I am wearing a fitted black Mackage trench with leather details (purchased in Europe). Underneath I had on a navy and white Isabella Oliver (now known as Baukjen) dress-- hence the navy YSL Muse. I added the Henna JCrew Viv pumps for a pop of color.

In the third and final pic, I am wearing the Icon trench by JCrew. Underneath I was wearing a plain black DVF wrap dress. You cannot see my feet but I had on black CL new simples with wood heels.

You wear them very well

I have a Burberry black trench, very useful and makes your outfit look put together. I should probably have a modeling pic taken at some point.

Love the black!

I have plenty. Not pictured here are my 3 other Aquascutumn and leather Jitrois trenches

Burberry (worn without belt) with H land boots, H scarf as a headband and Gucci bag

e5527dae-8da9-4668-9605-292ab043c844_zpsyz49cvzm.jpg

Gucci with Flamingo Party carre

DSC_0720_zps5hoakogw.jpg

and with Gucci Lady Web bag

DSC_0718_zps373ejurv.jpg

Massala Cordings with H scarf, Missoni beanie and Hermes Lady Clutch

FP_zps7ejgwrgo.jpg

or with grey Gucci BTH and another Hermes scarf (I think we are seeing a pattern here he he)

CacduC16_zps46uteptm.jpg

Stone Saint Laurant and guess what? Gucci bag and H scarf

yslmacquint_zps4ff408e2.jpg

Acquascutum with H and H

Jubileescarfcoatwallet.jpg
Wow, you have quite the trench collection! Very nice. Particularly love that Gucci one.

I have plenty. Not pictured here are my 3 other Aquascutumn and leather Jitrois trenches

Burberry (worn without belt) with H land boots, H scarf as a headband and Gucci bag

DSC_0720_zps5hoakogw.jpg

DSC_0718_zps373ejurv.jpg

FP_zps7ejgwrgo.jpg

or with grey Gucci BTH and another Hermes scarf (I think we are seeing a pattern here he he)

CacduC16_zps46uteptm.jpg

Acquascutum with H and H

Stunning! wow! love, love the pairings, thank you for sharing your great style! :smile:

DSC_0720_zps5hoakogw.jpg

DSC_0718_zps373ejurv.jpg

FP_zps7ejgwrgo.jpg

CacduC16_zps46uteptm.jpg

Acquascutum with H and H

Amazing combinations! You look fantastic as always.

DSC_0720_zps5hoakogw.jpg

DSC_0718_zps373ejurv.jpg

FP_zps7ejgwrgo.jpg

CacduC16_zps46uteptm.jpg

Acquascutum with H and H

PT, do you actually prefer the Burberry or the Aquascutum trenches?

DSC_0720_zps5hoakogw.jpg

Acquascutum with H and H

Love your Gucci and Aquascutum trenches...all with the H and GG:cool: