The travelling bangle

Love it!!

I'm so excited... Courage has such an interesting color pattern. Lights and darks, and I, too see that hint of lavender. Is it really there or is it a lighting/shadow? It's so much fun how photography brings out those bits of lavender. She looks like she fits great and looks awesome stacked!

I know. Lovely glossy heavy bangle! In some light I do see a hint of lavender. . . Or is more of a grayish lavender?. . . It so hard to say. The nuances in the light are never ending. . . I wonder how the light in beautiful Hawaii will affect her?;)

I've been trying and trying to upload more pics of "Courage". So sorry I've let so much time go by! (not feeling up to doing much these days.). I've wanted to do some photos of her among the beautiful golden leaves, but just cannot get the photos to upload. I always get these mysterious "security token" messages. Grrr. . .

I'll keep trying . . .

Molly, this is a pity not to be able to post pictures anymore.
Did you ask a moderator?

Have you tried to upload from a computer?

Yes, quite a long time ago I started getting "security token" issues and tried asking for help on the directed thread, but got nowhere. So, I discovered that I could post pictures using my iPhone. But just had an IOS update to my phone and since then, I seem to have problems with that now. I'll try using photo storage and see how that works when I can get to it. . .

In the meantime, she will be off to Hawaii. . .

Where. . .oh. . .where. . .are you, Courage bangle?

Hmmm... something came in the mail today... ;)

Hf90Yme.jpg